SOLD Cards - Faded spades/Bravo cartamundi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriks

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Getting rid of some cards I don’t need. I will ship anywhere (from Sweden). Prices do not include shipping.

Faded spades - two setups

Note #1 the decks in one setup (1) are still sealed and one deck is opened in the other setup (2) and it has seen one game.
Note #2 these are some stiff cards with a lot of texture. I don’t like them but we all like different things. Maybe these are for you.
Note #3 bridge/jumbo (still smaller than jumbo pips in general, see pic). Red/blue backs.

Setup 1 - $15
Setup 2 - $10

Bravo Cartamundi - 10 decks

All are bridge/jumbo. Seals are broken as it was the only way to ensure bridge/jumbo, but they are unplayed. 5 red and 5 blue backs.

$5/deck or buy all for $45. Priority given to anyone buying all 10.

Thanks for looking!

Erik

422AE4FD-87CE-46D9-A4F7-5B016A0A8F77.jpeg
7D64914D-1090-4B04-9393-AEBE93ABC2F0.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m a bit behind here, for transparency: shipping to Canada for the full lot was just over a weight limit and thus expensive. @200 Motels has until tomorrow to decide. If he passes @Ainton has dibs on all Cartamundis.

Getting rid of some cards I don’t need. I will ship anywhere (from Sweden). Prices do not include shipping.

Faded spades - two setups

Note #1 the decks in one setup (1) are still sealed and one deck is opened in the other setup (2) and it has seen one game.
Note #2 these are some stiff cards with a lot of texture. I don’t like them but we all like different things. Maybe these are for you.
Note #3 bridge/jumbo (still smaller than jumbo pips in general, see pic). Red/blue backs.

Setup 1 - $15
Setup 2 - $10

Bravo Cartamundi - 10 decks

All are bridge/jumbo. Seals are broken as it was the only way to ensure bridge/jumbo, but they are unplayed. 5 red and 5 blue backs.

$5/deck or buy all for $45. Priority given to anyone buying all 10.

Thanks for looking!

Erik

View attachment 900980View attachment 900979
I still run those Bravos and love them. Fab deal.

Got anything left @Eriks? I have been curious about the Faded Spade setups for a while. Absolutely don't need them...but, well, you know how it is!

Got anything left @Eriks? I have been curious about the Faded Spade setups for a while. Absolutely don't need them...but, well, you know how it is!
Looking grim, I’m afraid. Here’s what I have gathered:

Scenario 1

@200 Motels takes them all

Scenario 2

@Ainton takes all the cartamundis
@The Nuts takes faded #2
@lewan takes faded #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom