SOLD Cartamundi Bravo Card Sale Thread - LAST CALL - 3.50 a deck. Final price drop for Setups! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it is, but it's not. The issue is the weight restrictions are just four pounds. If your doing international, SFRB might be the way. Both are four pounds, but SFRB won't be over at all.
Ok, so would that be 8 decks or 8 setups? If the former I might have to skip as that would make shipping more than the decks themselves

Ok, so would that be 8 decks or 8 setups? If the former I might have to skip as that would make shipping more than the decks themselves
Yeah. 8 decks. Cant fit more then that. Sorry man!

I’m new here and don’t really know him but can confirm, I’ve met nobody worse yet. He said a nice thing once, but I know he didn’t mean it.
It's true. The Skeletor character was made to represent @Josh Kifer as an allegorical cartoon because no one that evil would permit their likeness to be portrayed in their true form.

I’m new here and don’t really know him but can confirm, I’ve met nobody worse yet. He said a nice thing once, but I know he didn’t mean it.
You only talk to me because my gun collection is much nicer then my chips.

@Saoliver can confirm....
2729D947-B70A-4DF1-871A-7591916EA67E.jpeg

I’m not quite to the point of trading a gun for a set of chips, although the thought did cross my mind a few times. And I do have to thin the herd a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom