SOLD Cartamundi Bravo Card Sale Thread - LAST CALL - 3.50 a deck. Final price drop for Setups! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
I have a stock of Cartamundi Bravo plastic playing cards to sell. All are individually wrapped. Back designs are as follows.

Red Small Circle - 200 Left
Blue Small Circle - 110 Left

IMG_20201005_114104.jpg

Jumbo or standard are available

Cost per pack. 3.50 a deck. Shipping is actual.

Mini mailer - 2 decks - 6 dollars.
SFRB - 8 decks - 8.40
BUBBLE MAILER - 22 decks - 8.40
MFRB - 80 decks - 15.05

To order. PM me what ya want. Payment thru Venmo or PPF&F. I'm doing this a single order at a time, so please be patient. I just drove 2400 miles, ya degens. All bridge sized.
IMG_20201005_112146.jpg

Last edited:
May we request decks be opened to confirm? I don't want to gamble jumbo or standard since my crew has very polarizing opinions about jumbo and I don't mind if the decks are opened.

Let me go scrap some pennies together. I'm guessing these would be great to try out for the first neighborhood game.

Can I please has one of each, including Green/Black if possible. I believe I've been told I want Jumbo if possible.

And I'm supposed to PM you what I want, but I'm guessing you'll be busy. I can wait until later.

(I think that's an order of 8? I've never see these, if they're awesome when we use em I'm guessing I'll pick up an extra 20-40 decks if you have leftovers)

If it's not 400 decks, PM me what ya want and maybe I can do it. If you want standard, that should be a easy request
Just curious on this - are you saying you can find standard with more certainty than jumbo?

I sent a PM for jumbo, but just wondering long term if I wanna go back and double dip on some standard, if that's easier for you than trying to guess on jumbos.

Just curious on this - are you saying you can find standard with more certainty than jumbo?

I sent a PM for jumbo, but just wondering long term if I wanna go back and double dip on some standard, if that's easier for you than trying to guess on jumbos.
Because thru me opening decks, every one outside of those 6 boxes have been standard.

Posting to leave feedback. :D

Thanks for getting these, Josh. See you Friday. :tup:

Can anybody compare these to more commonly known cards? Stff or flexy? Textured or smooth? Thick or thin?

I'm getting a OBSCENE request for blacks and Greens. If so, you'll need to wait till I sort thru the rest of the boxes. And it seems Jumbo Is only Blue and red small circles. No black or green.

I'm getting a OBSCENE request for blacks and Greens. If so, you'll need to wait till I sort thru the rest of the boxes. And it seems Jumbo Is only Blue and red small circles. No black or green.
WHAT DO THEY FEEL LIKE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom