Cards Mold (Tina) chips breaking? (1 Viewer)

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Anyone have an issue with cards molds breaking?

A friend bought a set from a PCF member, and told me he had a few chips break already. One of them when he tossed it to another player across the table.

I had a few break during shipping, out of the nearly 15,000 of the group buy I ran. Haven't had any break during the few times I've put them into play.

Just wondering if it's a thing.

I didn't have any break in shipping. I've only had mine on the table a couple times, but zero issues so far.

My guess is the one that broke had a small stress crack. Doesn't seem to be problem otherwise.

No cards mold chips breaking or even chipping after a dozen times felted, and my guys like to slam chips down.

Last Friday I brought out my custom Spirit Mold China clay chips (instead of my New China Club cards mold set) and lost two quarters and a dollar. :cry:

4D8CF56C-92DE-4B1E-BB92-B33402336176.jpeg

Last edited:
No cards mold chips breaking or even chipping after a dozen times felted, and my guys like to slam chips down.

Last Friday I brought out my custom Spirit Mold China clay chips (instead of my New China Club cards mold set) and lost two quarters and a dollar. :cry:

View attachment 998810
Bummer. The blue and pink ones always seemed more brittle than the others.

The thread is for Cards Mold and I'm the King. I have zero spirit mold. No clue what they're like, never seen them before.
Apologies, I read the following sequence as @Beakertwang asking you if you had experience with breakage with the spirit mold chips. (I missed his smilie that he was switching back to the main topic and ironically stating you had "a few" of these...)

1665445281861.png

Apologies, I read the following sequence as @Beakertwang asking you if you had experience with breakage with the spirit mold chips. (I missed his smilie that he was switching back to the main topic and ironically stating you had "a few" of these...)

View attachment 1003971
I was also joking about not having any for obvious reasons.

I had a few break. Not the oranges.
Only a few of my pinks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom