SOLD Cards Mold Sample Sets - Binion's Horseshoe ONLY. (BTPs and Aria's are sold out) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Remaining sets available:

16 - Binion's Horseshoe
2 - Big Top Poker

About 3 people have asked for sets but have not contacted me with address or payment info. These sets are still reserved in your name, but once all the BTP sets are gone, I will put any unpaid for sets back into the available inventory.

If you asked for a set in this thread, but no longer want it, please release your dibs.

OK, thanks everyone. The last BTP set has just been claimed. I do have one more that has not yet been paid for, so I will take one more name for a waiting list.

@bhofeld I need to hear from you tomorrow or I will release your BTP set and make it available to another buyer.

I also still have plenty of Binion's Horseshoe sets available.

Last BTP set has been paid for. They are gone! Thanks everyone! I'll get the last few sets in the mail by Saturday or next Monday.

In the meantime - Fire sale on the Binion's Horseshoes. $2 off per set. $9 for one or $14 for two. I will leave this up for about 2-3 more days so I can send everything out at once. Sometime Saturday or Sunday I will close this thread and put any unsold sets back in the vault.

Once you get your sets and you are happy, please leave feedback on the transaction. When I see your feedback, I will reciprocate, Thanks again everyone!

Everything ordered and paid for has been mailed out. I'm going to close this thread, but there are still Binions left. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom