GB Completed Cards Mold Group Buy- Thunderbird & Palms (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my GB order was the latest to arrive and that took 7 weeks from shipment to my door late July into September). Plus two boxes got delayed an additional 10 days which impacted a couple orders. Plus I needed a week to sort and count and confirm. Then I could only realistically get a couple orders out per day with all of the repacking. It is probably going to be much by the week as it is a historic backup at the ports with no sign of abating.

Also when she says they are starting production… don’t expect that to be done in a day or two. Plus there are always adjustments that get made and reprints and the back and forth really drags things out. It always happens. It could take 4-6 weeks easily for production.

I have seen a lot of these group buys go through and my recommendation is to really set your expectation low on turnaround time. 4-5 months isn’t even conservative.

Screenshot_20211222-174324_Chrome.jpg

Still in transit/customs, will probably be another few weeks before that changes based on past recent orders.

I like to buy extras for breakage but have enough left over for 13 sample sets if anyone of interested.

Figured I'd post here first in case anyone watching this thread didn't order.

20220114_150127.jpg

What makes sense? Like $9 shipped? I think last time I sent a bubble mailer like this the mailer was like 2/$1 at my dollar store and postage was like $4 and change?

Will probably have the same when I go through the Thunderbirds. Priority and combined shipping for the first that take the Palms samples if I am able to do same with those.

i love that i can fit 21 in my racks. easy to store 5 extra per rack for future breakage - still fits in the birdcage....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom