GB Completed Cards Mold Group Buy- Thunderbird & Palms (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@justincarothers we have this Bounty Button below thanks to @timinater. I have the print AI Files I would need to Email you if we were to proceed with these. PM me your Email address. I would get 30 of these. And if anyone else would like to get these you can post what you would like them to do to get these. Sorry to add things to your buy. Thanks.

This is preview of the Button.
Palms Bounty PREVIEW.jpg

This would be how they would look on the Cards Mold. Thanks to Tim for going above and providing this Cards Mold mockup.
Palms Bounty_43 cards.jpg

Not to complicate things, but I always recommend ordering a couple extra. The chips are dirt cheap but it’s very difficult to get replacements. In my recent small GB that @justincarothers was actually in, out of an order of about 20,000 chips we were missing maybe 3 chips. But obviously if we hadn’t ordered extras people would have been tweaking out due to OCD of incomplete racks. Additionally about 8 of 20,000 chips were on plain mold. Fortunately we had all ordered extras because it would take forever to get replacements. None in our GB broke in transit but that is always a risk as well. I think this will actually save @justincarothers some grief if a couple people are one or two chips short.
Justin can I add 5 extra of each denom I ordered.

Palms

T25 x 165
T100 x 165
T500 x 85
T1000 x 165
T5000 x 55
T10,000 x 55
Bounty x 20

Total Palms x 710

Please and thank you.

@justincarothers we have this Bounty Button below thanks to @timinater. I have the print AI Files I would need to Email you if we were to proceed with these. PM me your Email address. I would get 30 of these. And if anyone else would like to get these you can post what you would like them to do to get these. Sorry to add things to your buy. Thanks.

View attachment 786430

This would be how they would look on the Cards Mold. Thanks to Tim for going above and providing this Cards Mold mockup.
View attachment 786432
39 mm?

Bounties are a go. They will be 39mm and you can add them to your order if you like.

View attachment 786430

View attachment 786432
So are you going to put these on the cards mold? Don't you want bigger Bounties? I have Bounties on 43mm plain mold with my cards mold set, but I sorta wish I had gone bigger.

These are the options available from Tina for bigger chips. (and ceramic plaques) I believe the largest one - the 55mm chip - is what the Scrub Donkey set used for their Dealer Buttons. Honestly, they look pretty chincy as they are the same thickness as a regular chip. The one chip they have that interests me, but I haven't actually seen in person is the 52mm chip, which is 5mm thick instead 3.3mm. That's almost as thick as the 5.5mm blanks that BR Pro Poker uses for their 60mm DBs.

Chip and Plaque sizes.jpg

So are you going to put these on the cards mold? Don't you want bigger Bounties? I have Bounties on 43mm plain mold with my cards mold set, but I sorta wish I had gone bigger.

These are the options available from Tina for bigger chips. (and ceramic plaques) I believe the largest one - the 55mm chip - is what the Scrub Donkey set used for their Dealer Buttons. Honestly, they look pretty chincy as they are the same thickness as a regular chip. The one chip they have that interests me, but I haven't actually seen in person is the 52mm chip, which is 5mm thick instead 3.3mm. That's almost as thick as the 5.5mm blanks that BR Pro Poker uses for their 60mm DBs.

View attachment 786618
@TX_Golf_N_Poker I also dislike the Scrub Donkey DBs not because of the Design(Bon Scot did an awesome job), but the thinness of the DBs. I would prefer at least a 43MM or 46MM myself as most of the Bounties I had done in the past were larger, but I'll just go with whatever makes the GB easier.

@TX_Golf_N_Poker I also dislike the Scrub Donkey DBs not because of the Design(Bon Scot did an awesome job), but the thinness of the DBs. I would prefer at least a 43MM or 46MM myself as most of the Bounties I had done in the past were larger, but I'll just go with whatever makes the GB easier.
I want to see what those thicker 52mm chips look and feel like. I'm going to ask Tina to toss a couple samples into my shipment of Aria's.

View attachment 786618

I ordered the thick DBs from Tina. I thought she said they were 53 or 54mm but my memory is hazy on that. @Nuhockey you have one of these on the way to you actually. They are noticeably smaller but are “big enough” IMO.

Here is one of Tina’s thick DBs (the WTHC DBs) against a BRPro standard 60mm DB (Viva El Donkey DB).

AF5049DA-362C-4BA7-8721-845A588C8F04.jpeg

I ordered the thick DBs from Tina. I thought she said they were 53 or 54mm but my memory is hazy on that. @Nuhockey you have one of these on the way to you actually. They are noticeably smaller but are “big enough” IMO.

Here is one of Tina’s thick DBs (the WTHC DBs) against a BRPro standard 60mm DB (Viva El Donkey DB).

View attachment 787002
Thanks Evan!!!

Order accepted. Taking payments. I have sent a PM to you with your total and how to pay.

Justin

100% no.

Realistic expectation should be 4-5 months from today to your door.
Yeah taking a long if it is coming by boat. There is extreme delays at every port in the US. I got a set during the pandemic from Tina which was 900 chips and it took about 2.5 weeks from the time that okayed the sample to the chips coming to my door. However, my set was not part of a GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom