GB Completed Cards Mold Group Buy- Thunderbird & Palms (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to figure out a good breakdown for a 500 chip set.

100 - 125
500 - 75
1000 - 125
5000 - 100
10000/25000 - 75

I would either do those qtys in the 5 Thunderbird denoms, or in the Palms using 100 - 10000 denoms.

Any recommendations on this breakdown? I learned with my earlier sets that I don't need as many $500 and should have more 100 or 1000.

Edit**I can remove it if you would like!

Not yet! Brie asked me to run the numbers, I would have texted her, but thought hey, maybe someone else would like to see my ridiculous breakdowns for a single table tourney. We love this structure, lots of chips in play for chip lovers and less confusion on change making for new comers to your home game!

May become an order though. Looks like a clean 1k order there!
No worries, I was just ribbing you

I'm trying to figure out a good breakdown for a 500 chip set.

100 - 125
500 - 75
1000 - 125
5000 - 100
10000/25000 - 75

I would either do those qtys in the 5 Thunderbird denoms, or in the Palms using 100 - 10000 denoms.

Any recommendations on this breakdown? I learned with my earlier sets that I don't need as many $500 and should have more 100 or 1000.
100- 125
500- 100
1000- 150
5000- 75
10000- 50

THUNDERBIRD

$100 x ____5
$500 x ____5
$1000 x ____5
$5000 x ____5
$25000 x ____5

Total T-Bird x ______25

PALMS

T5 x ____5
T25 x ____5
T100 x ____105
T500 x ____65
T1000 x ____105
T5000 x ____25
T10,000 x ____25

Total Palms x ______335

Could anyone help…What’s the best breakdown for 2 separate 300-chip sets to give away as gifts? One small denom and one high denom of the Palms. Much apreesh in advance…

Could anyone help…What’s the best breakdown for 2 separate 300-chip sets to give away as gifts? One small denom and one high denom of the Palms. Much apreesh in advance…
With @Pgheddie ’s help…does anyone else agree with this breakdown for 2 separate sets of 300? Thanks!

PALMS

T5 x 100
T25 x 100
T100 x 75
T500 x 25

T500 x 100
T1000 x 100
T5000 x 75
T10,000 x 25

Total 600

With @Pgheddie ’s help…does anyone else agree with this breakdown for 2 separate sets of 300? Thanks!

PALMS

T5 x 100
T25 x 100
T100 x 75
T500 x 25

T500 x 100
T1000 x 100
T5000 x 75
T10,000 x 25

Total 600
That looks like what I would do as well

Not to derail this thread at all. Just wondering since if these are all Tournament sets was there ever a consideration of a Bounty Chip? Do you think Tina could make these below? I've had a set made by Tina on my own No Mold. Do you guys get in touch with her via Ali Baba like I had done before or does her company have it's own site? This is just a rough draft based on a Palms Kill Button I had. I know ABC/BR Pro would not be possible for this.
PALMSBOUNTY.jpg

Not to derail this thread at all. Just wondering since if these are all Tournament sets was there ever a consideration of a Bounty Chip? Do you think Tina could make these below? I've had a set made by Tina on my own No Mold. Do you guys get in touch with her via Ali Baba like I had done before or does her company have it's own site? This is just a rough draft based on a Palms Kill Button I had. I know ABC/BR Pro would not be possible for this.
View attachment 785976
She can do it. I can inquire but would need the art like tomorrow

Damn if that Palms set had a 25k instead of a 10k I'd probably be all up in this. My guys refuse to do tourneys that start with a 5 chip...they also don't like my 4 color decks so they obviously have bad taste. They look awesome.

There is still room for a few more orders. Let me know if you want in.

GD it! Now I’m reconsidering a tourney set of Palms. SMH

Since we don’t usually play tournament style Hold Em, what would be a good two table (AT MOST) set and breakdown? I know this question has probably been beaten to death so if you can direct me to a thread I’d appreciate it. Again, I’ve never researched bc we don’t play tournaments, but there is a chance we might in the future.

GD it! Now I’m reconsidering a tourney set of Palms. SMH

Since we don’t usually play tournament style Hold Em, what would be a good two table (AT MOST) set and breakdown? I know this question has probably been beaten to death so if you can direct me to a thread I’d appreciate it. Again, I’ve never researched bc we don’t play tournaments, but there is a chance we might in the future.
For T100 2 table

1632927956164.png

1632927859047.png

Thanks @LeLe but I *have* to have that pink $5 chip. :^( Actually, I’d like to have all the Palms chip colors. What’s the breakdown then?

@justincarothers

Thanks for posting the Palms photos. I was just telling someone the other day that I didn't think I had seen over sizing printing on a cards mold chip. Have you posted these in the Cards Mold PRON (Showcase) thread yet? Sorry if I missed them there.

Ok… IDK if this will make any sense whatsoever, but let’s say I want all of the Palms denominations to future-proof myself for any/all potential 3/4/5/etc table tournaments I might host some day…. What’s the smartest breakdown? Is there one? Am I making any sense? LOL!

Thx again for helping a tourney newb.

Last edited:
@justincarothers

Thanks for posting the Palms photos. I was just telling someone the other day that I didn't think I had seen over sizing printing on a cards mold chip. Have you posted these in the Cards Mold PRON (Showcase) thread yet? Sorry if I missed them there.
Still working on pictures but I will get them posted

Ok… IDK if this will make any sense whatsoever, but let’s say I want all of the Palms denominations to future-proof myself for any/all potential 3/4/5/etc table tournaments I might host some day…. What’s the smartest breakdown? Is there one? An I making any sense? LOL!

Thx again for helping a tourney newb.
Just get 200 of each denom. You should have plenty

Not to complicate things, but I always recommend ordering a couple extra. The chips are dirt cheap but it’s very difficult to get replacements. In my recent small GB that @justincarothers was actually in, out of an order of about 20,000 chips we were missing maybe 3 chips. But obviously if we hadn’t ordered extras people would have been tweaking out due to OCD of 3 incomplete racks. Additionally about 8 of 20,000 chips were on plain mold. Fortunately we had all ordered extras because it would take forever to get replacements. None in our GB broke in transit but that is always a risk as well. I think this will actually save @justincarothers some grief if a couple people are one or two chips short.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom