Cards Mold GB -- Seeking A Few More Orders (1 Viewer)

RudysNYC

Flush
Reaction score
Happy Holidays everyone

Doing a group buy with a bunch of the guys from the mid-east. Looking for 2 or 3 more orders to round out our order, let me know if you're looking for some great chipes!

Info on manufacturer/price/product can be found HERE

Bump I know at least 1 or 2 people are looking for beautiful custom ceramic chipes

I've never done a group buy before. These seem like some great chips with lots of options at a good price. Is there still room to order?

If you want customs you would need to get the artwork done fast we are looking at having afinialized date mid january. or if you want you could piggyback on my design

boomtown1.jpg

I've never done a group buy before. These seem like some great chips with lots of options at a good price. Is there still room to order?

can I order from these options?

do you have the AI files? I don;t have those files all I have are the boomtown that I made.

I am not sure anyone else is letting people piggyback on their design

I’d be interested in an add on of my chips from the original Sean GB. But only looking to order a few hundred.

I’d be interested in an add on of my chips from the original Sean GB. But only looking to order a few hundred.
+1 on this. I'd be in for a ~200 add on of my chips from the original Sean order as well. Not sure if that's helpful, or the if qty so small, just makes it a pain for ya? Assume it's the the latter, totally understand if you don't want to deal with it. If it helps though, lemme know.

I would be interested in adding on to my original order that Sean hosted and have the AI files to send ASAP if still open to new orders.

I am interested in just adding on to what I'm getting from Sean's group buy. Existing artwork they already have, 200-300 additional. I'm in Connecticut. Let me know if I can get in please. Thanks!

Interested in this. Which sets are available for order still?

I would be interested in a large set, if this is the same manufacturer as the original group buy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom