Cardroom Customs (2 Viewers)

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Add some flair to your card room. Now offering coasters with your design or personal card room on them.

2 options available:
  • Bamboo coasters - $35 shipped for a set of 4
  • Cork coasters - $27 shipped for a set of 4
Don't quite have a design ready to go yet? No problem. I can do design work as well or modify your existing art to work well on a coaster.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out :tup:

NrGBRHA.jpg

1589915700100.png

1589915345159.png

Last edited:
These are awesome! Once I have a room up and running, I just want to say, here's this $XYZ, make me as many things as that can buy!
I totally missed these. They look fantastic. Will be ordering as soon as I can convert my logo to positive/negative.
Excited to work on both of these for ya guys. Mango would look awesome cut into the bamboo. Don't get me wrong, the cork is nice too, but the bamboo coasters are sweet.
What size are the bamboo coasters? Do you think they'd work as mixed game plaques?
Bamboo are 4" square with rounded edges. 1/2" thick.

Last edited:
This would be an absolutely killer way to do regular sized game plaques as well. Any plans to add a thinner, more lightweight 3x4 or 2x6 option for such a thing? I'm assuming there's many buyers here for such a thing.

This would be an absolutely killer way to do regular sized game plaques as well. Any plans to add a thinner, more lightweight 3x4 or 2x6 option for such a thing? I'm assuming there's many buyers here for such a thing.
I agree. And actually changed my stance on using as is for plaques. I did some mock ups and they just look blatantly obvious to be coasters. I wouldn’t recommend as is for plaques.

I plan to trying out some new sizes better suited for plaques, but to be frank it probably won’t be til after the holiday season

I agree. And actually changed my stance on using as is for plaques. I did some mock ups and they just look blatantly obvious to be coasters. I wouldn’t recommend as is for plaques.

I plan to trying out some new sizes better suited for plaques, but to be frank it probably won’t be til after the holiday season
Not sure of the market so not sure how much stock would make sense, but a unique offering might also be engraved wooden dealer buttons :whistle: :whistling: Just spitballing! If you have the machine, these types/sizes of stock are small and inexpensive!

Not sure of the market so not sure how much stock would make sense, but a unique offering might also be engraved wooden dealer buttons :whistle: :whistling: Just spitballing! If you have the machine, these types/sizes of stock are small and inexpensive!
Indeed! I think it would be sweet. I actually have a file for a button for myself already made. Holiday season gets crazy around here so new projects are mostly postponed until the new year. I’m too picky to send out a half thought out project.

Doing the custom stuff here is more for fun and a labor of love :)

This thread needs to be bumped. These are the kind of accessories we should see flying off the shelf! I gotta prep my artwork and order soon.

Also is that Enchanted Card Room a member of PCF? An absolute clinic in minimalist artwork, I'd have to imagine it kills as an inlay too.

This thread needs to be bumped. These are the kind of accessories we should see flying off the shelf! I gotta prep my artwork and order soon.

Also is that Enchanted Card Room a member of PCF? An absolute clinic in minimalist artwork, I'd have to imagine it kills as an inlay too.
Thank you! That was my very first label I created for my first THC set.

It never actually came to fruition though. I still plan to use it someday on something lol

b5sOYdW.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom