SOLD Capital Room .25c rack (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipupchipup

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Rare opportunity to own a rack of MGK Greek mold BCC Capital Rooms. I have one extra rack that doesn't see play. They may have been used a couple times but are still very near mint with sharp edges. Chips are bright peach

$600

I may decide to pull this listing at any point for complete transparency

20230204_173302.jpg

20230204_173229.jpg

@aggie I currently live a few short blocks from the capitol building in question. If you want to felt these with some other custom Austin TX clays some time, come on by.
Thanks so much. It's a great set from top to bottom, would love to felt them in ATX!

mNgeMB7.jpg
HOLY MACKEREL!!! These are incredible!!!

Eric, please be sure to give me some notice when this game happens. I'll try to drive out. Would love to see and play with these chips. I love everything Greek Key, but have yet to handle any MGKs.

So damn sexy!!!

What's that $100 plain mold chip at the bottom of the pic?
I believe it is also made by BCC. It’s some sort of plain mold oversized. It’s pretty dam cool as a conversational piece.

Gifted to me along with the purchase of the set, from @Frank (my main chipping accomplice)

Rare opportunity to own a rack of MGK Greek mold BCC Capital Rooms. I have one extra rack that doesn't see play. They may have been used a couple times but are still very near mint with sharp edges. Chips are bright peach

$600

I may decide to pull this listing at any point for complete transparency

View attachment 1073644
View attachment 1073643
Too bad you forgot my PM that if some would come available, to PLEASE contact me...

Looking for these for years and have them in my tag for years too
Congrats @aggie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom