[Canceled] Royal Yak Group Buy Re-Order (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I would be interested in a couple of barrels of 10,000 if someone else asks for this denomination.

Yes the original denoms made by Chipco as UV ink the second round from P.G.I. was without that ink and some off center prints.
Hello, I also would like 2 or 3 barrels of 10K denom. EU shipping also.

Hello, I also would like 2 or 3 barrels of 10K denom. EU shipping also.

Okay got you down for three, that puts us at the minimum on the 10k chips so those are good to go!

EU shipping is fine, I will only charge exact quoted shipping cost plus any insurance you may want to add.

I really want to get a set of these. I think I might need to put one of my Jack sets up for sale so I can order some of these.

Blasphemy!
Heresy!

Lol well I've got a T2k-T5k 10 person tourney set and a high roller 20 person T15k to T50k set so I'd only sell the smaller set if I did. The Yaks were the first set of nice chips I bought before getting the Paulson and custom bug.

Lol well I've got a T2k-T5k 10 person tourney set and a high roller 20 person T15k to T50k set so I'd only sell the smaller set if I did. The Yaks were the first set of nice chips I bought before getting the Paulson and custom bug.

They were my first "real" chip set too! Still have them.

I wouldn't mind a sample set myself.

I could order extras for sample sets of whichever chips we have enough of. As far as getting samples out before the order, unfortunately can't help there I don't own any of these guys.

Keep an eye on the GOCC bounty plaque group buy before pushing forward with this. Doesn’t look promissiong at the moment!

They responded pretty quick initially, but when I asked for pricing and shipping quotes it took at least a couple weeks. It sounds like they are just moving pretty slow over there for some reason, but I'm optimistic.

Monday 5/6 will be two weeks being open, and I'll give it another week after that, so 5/13. If we aren't quite a bit closer to the 2k minimum by then, I'll probably go ahead and cancel this rebuy. Was hoping there would be more interest but I guess there's too much other stuff going on.

Unfortunately due to lack of interest we're throwing in the towel on this one, the rebuy has been canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom