[Canceled] Royal Yak Group Buy Re-Order (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

salimoneus

High Hand
Reaction score
*Due to lack of interest this rebuy has been canceled*

This is the re-order of the Royal Yak group buy from 2017. GOCC still has all art and necessary info, so this should be pretty straight forward. I have confirmed with GOCC that everything will be the exact same as the 2017 order (chip materials, colors, denoms, etc). I'm going to keep as much as possible in the same format as the last order, thus have copied some pics and info from that thread verbatim. Thanks to Jagamov for his help in getting this going, and for the work he put in on the original group buy. Now on to the good stuff...

Details:

Chips: Royal Yak
Made by: GOCC on the Protech blank
Price: .65 cents per (2000 minimum, no UV, edges not aligned)

Available in the following denoms:

25c
$1 (dark blue)
$5
$20 (yellow)
$25
$100
$500
$1,000
$5,000
$10,000

Total order must contain 100 minimum per denom.

Please refer to the following thread for more info on the 2017 Royal Yak group buy:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/closed-official-royal-yak-group-buy.24489/

Shipping:

Shipping to me from GOCC is estimated at $100 for 3000 chips. I will spread the total shipping out evenly to everyone based on the number of chips you order (IE: someone who orders 100 chips will pay less than someone who orders 700). I will not charge any other type of handling or anything else. Once I have a final order for GOCC, I will have them quote me shipping and we will settle it up then.

I will be shipping from the Denver, CO area so anyone local is welcome to pick up directly from me, or if you'd rather have a local proxy shipper handle shipping that's fine too just let me know before I send out invoices so I don't charge shipping on your order.

USA:

USPS Priority Small Flat Rate – $7.90 + portion of GOCC charges - up to 150 Chips
USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate - $15.35 + portion of GOCC charges - up to 700 Chips

Anything above that we can do a Large Flat rate box or 2 Medium Flat rate boxes

Canada:

USPS Priority Small Flat Rate – $26.85 + portion of GOCC charges - up to 150 Chips
USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate - $49.60 + portion of GOCC charges - up to 700 Chips

Above prices include basic insurance from USPS. Anything beyond that is up to you, so let me know.

Payment:

I can take Paypal F&F, Venmo, Square Cash, and most cryptos available on Coinbase.

Order Spreadsheet:

I will be updating the following spreadsheet with orders periodically: Order Spreadsheet

OK, I think that covers it. Please post your desired denominations and quantities in this thread.

low.jpeg
high.jpeg
closeup1.jpeg
closeup2.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's my order of 500:

125 25c
200 $1 (dark blue)
150 $5
25 $20 (yellow)

All Orders:

salimoneus: 500
orsonberger: 40
Darson: 40
CdnBeerLover: 30
texasrambler: 60

Last edited:
Just to verify the face won't have the pink denomination in it like the proof pictures right?

@Jagamov

Was this text being printed in UV ink...?
It does not appear on the pics of the actual chips, and I don't recall this being on originals.

Just to verify the face won't have the pink denomination in it like the proof pictures right?

...you beat me to it...

The proof has this in the edge spots too - like I had asked, I wonder if that was a security feature of originals??

Wait so GOCC is back? I thought they were gone. Is this being printed in house by them?

@Darson in any case

Someone more familiar with the company history may need to chime in. I initially had a contact at @gameoncc.com which I got an auto-responder for a new email @chipco.com so I'd guess maybe they were bought out? Not entirely sure but they were able to look up the old order # and have all they need. The chips are being printed by them on the Protech blank.

Someone more familiar with the company history may need to chime in. I initially had a contact at @gameoncc.com which I got an auto-responder for a new email @chipco.com so I'd guess maybe they were bought out? Not entirely sure but they were able to look up the old order # and have all they need. The chips are being printed by them on the Protech blank.
Sounds like a buy out happened.

@Jagamov

It does not appear on the pics of the actual chips, and I don't recall this being on originals.

I'd guess that it was UV, since in the original order Jagamov specified "no UV" which I have copied here. Hopefully he can clarify.

@Jagamov

Confirmed. From the additional info thread linked in the original order post:

**** ALSO #2: The denomination you see inside the white circle in the middle is the UV marking. That add's .6c per chip. I don't think its needed and I advised GOCC the same.

Thank you for putting this together!

Can we order the orange $20? How about any other custom colour/denomination - provided the 100 chip min per denom is met of course?

Note that your photo shows the darker blue $1 and orange $20 which are not in the mock-ups.

Thank you for putting this together!

Can we order the orange $20? How about any other custom colour/denomination - provided the 100 chip min per denom is met of course?

Note that your photo shows the darker blue $1 and orange $20 which are not in the mock-ups.

Thanks for pointing that out. By default I've made the $1 dark blue and the $20 yellow. So if not specified those will be the colors.

Other colors can be ordered as long as the 100 per chip minimum is met across all orders.

Forgive me if I’m asking a second time, but do you think there’s a chance for any of the bounty chips?

If the chip design wasn't a part of the original order, then I'm afraid we won't be able to do that here, sorry.

Super tempted to replace the PGI $1.00's and quarters that I have.

So glad GOCC still makes chips. If I ever get custom ceramics, their chips have always been my preference. Can't explain it, but they are.

I keep trying to convince myself that nobody notices the difference besides me.

But it will still bother and haunt you for eternity. Besides, you can prolly get most of your money back out of the old ones. No brainer :D

My minimum order is 40x orange $20. If no one else wants orange $20s I may up the count to meet the minimums.

Also, since they have the logo, I would be very interested in a couple of dealer buttons.

My minimum order is 40x orange $20. If no one else wants orange $20s I may up the count to meet the minimums.

Also, since they have the logo, I would be very interested in a couple of dealer buttons.

Okay, got you down for those. Will inquire about the buttons.

@Jagamov

Beat to the answer, but yes UV Ink, I did NOT order it, and yes originals had it. Seemed an unnecessary expense...

I keep trying to convince myself that nobody notices the difference besides me.

This was the reason why I did the original group buy....The re-pops were so inferior compared to the originals (my opinion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom