Interest (Canada) Small Poker Card GB (1 Viewer)

What brand/size would you prefer?

• Desjgn

• Del Negro

• Copag

• KEM

• Modiano

• Other (State Below)

• Bridge Size Jumbo

• Bridge Size Regular

• Poker Size Jumbo

• Poker Size Regular

• Fournier

Results are only viewable after voting.

WinterPoker

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I’m looking to order and try out some poker cards. I’ve had my eyes on some Desjgn cards, but am open to other ideas.

I’ve emailed a few retailers and found that shipping costs were similar for small orders and large, so I’m wondering if there’s any other interest in Canada to cut down on shipping costs for everyone?

I set up a poll with some brands available here in Canada, and if there’s enough interest I’d love to narrow things down and figure out what exact cards the group wants! Feel free to write how many decks you’d be looking for below as well.

This is purely a thread to denote your interest at the moment.

Look, I am not Canadian so I may have an imperfect view of cards in the country, but the brands and manufacturers you mention here should be easy enough to acquire. Design is available from @T_Chan and all the others are available from Amazon at any time. The hard to find manufacturer in all of North America is Fournier. Getting those shipped from the European sources we have is quite expensive for an individual and that individual's needs. A group buy for Fournier could be well worth the effort.

Look, I am not Canadian so I may have an imperfect view of cards in the country, but the brands and manufacturers you mention here should be easy enough to acquire. Design is available from @T_Chan and all the others are available from Amazon at any time. The hard to find manufacturer in all of North America is Fournier. Getting those shipped from the European sources we have is quite expensive for an individual and that individual's needs. A group buy for Fournier could be well worth the effort.
Threw up Fournier as an option, thanks

Hey everyone,

I’m looking to order and try out some poker cards. I’ve had my eyes on some Desjgn cards, but am open to other ideas.

I’ve emailed a few retailers and found that shipping costs were similar for small orders and large, so I’m wondering if there’s any other interest in Canada to cut down on shipping costs for everyone?

I set up a poll with some brands available here in Canada, and if there’s enough interest I’d love to narrow things down and figure out what exact cards the group wants! Feel free to write how many decks you’d be looking for below as well.

This is purely a thread to denote your interest at the moment.

If you just need cards Straitpokersupplies has two types of Modiano decks available on clearance currently for btw ~13-16CAN/set up 2 decks. If you are looking for customs what are the designs you are looking to order? I wouldn't mind ordering some Sloth Club backed cards in the reverse black/white of by bridge sized cut cards. Though i'd imagine this group by would be for a common deck type all across? Or would there be options with a decent group by order to have different backings on the cards?

The Modiano decks on clearance at Straight Poker at 4 pip :sick: :vomit: which no one likes ;)

They do have their 12 pack of Prestige, poker size standard index back in their clearance section. Ordered one today. My group is big on standard index lately and I just broke the As on my Bicycle WSOP 2014 deck. :(

If you just need cards Straitpokersupplies has two types of Modiano decks available on clearance currently for btw ~13-16CAN/set up 2 decks. If you are looking for customs what are the designs you are looking to order? I wouldn't mind ordering some Sloth Club backed cards in the reverse black/white of by bridge sized cut cards. Though i'd imagine this group by would be for a common deck type all across? Or would there be options with a decent group by order to have different backings on the cards?
I couldn’t see why we wouldn’t be able to get different backings provided the supplier has them all in stock. It’ll mostly depend on what brand everyone decides on

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom