CAN/US custom 39mm Cards Mold small GB - Production completed (1 Viewer)

@Raphmivey @wolfpack

After the first sample I mentioned wanting to change my 25cent chip edge spots to white instead of yellow. Is this done or do we still need to reach out?

Thanks
Do you have a new *.ai file? I can ask them to change it on their end. I am just worried that things that are 'told' get lost in all the designs and files etc. At the end I will send the breakdowns with the file name to use for each in a very organized way to reduce risk of error. In your case what will I say? I can write your file name and say that the edgespot of the 25c chip should be changed to white and hope for the best. Honestly it should work but there is a small risk you know.

@Raphmivey in your next communication with the manufacturer can you ask them what version of Illustrator they use? I have the 2020 version, and I previously had an issue sending my file to someone who had an older version, they couldn't view parts of it properly. I'm wondering if that might be the reason for some of my chips coming out wrong.

thanks!

@Raphmivey in your next communication with the manufacturer can you ask them what version of Illustrator they use? I have the 2020 version, and I previously had an issue sending my file to someone who had an older version, they couldn't view parts of it properly. I'm wondering if that might be the reason for some of my chips coming out wrong.

thanks!
ok will do

Could I request that we change the yellow edge spots on the 25cent chip to white please?

I was hoping for a brighter contrast but I was also expecting this to be difficult to attain.

I'm loving the rest of them!

View attachment 612070

Do you have a new *.ai file? I can ask them to change it on their end. I am just worried that things that are 'told' get lost in all the designs and files etc. At the end I will send the breakdowns with the file name to use for each in a very organized way to reduce risk of error. In your case what will I say? I can write your file name and say that the edgespot of the 25c chip should be changed to white and hope for the best. Honestly it should work but there is a small risk you know.

Yeah Wolfpack said they've done minimal changes like this before, didn't think I needed to reach out to @JeepologyOffroad for a new ai file

I circled the exact edge spots

I don't know what you mean by blurriness and color shift. I will ask them for sure. The rest of us do not have this issue. I compared the results from this manufacturer and the other one and yes the colors are different I agree, mainly the light blue on the blue chip. I imagine it is normal they don't have the same printer. Now to fix it I do not recommend the trial and error approach. I recommend you look at the other videos to find the blue you would like and use that one. You can look at my 25c (Priorities) for example. If you like the light blue there you can ask @timinater to use the same one as he did my design. If you don't like it check the other designs and ask people their blue if you like one. I hope that helps.
Which chips are yours? I've seen lot's of samples/art but not sure whose are whose

Which chips are yours? I've seen lot's of samples/art but not sure whose are whose
These are mine. I think I have 3-4 different blues. Maybe there is one you like.
1610992446699.png

Otherwise find a blue you like from someone else and you can send me in PM I will tell you whose it is and you can ask that person.

do i need to do anything if i just want 43 mm instead of 39 mm as a design standpoint? i really like the looks better

do i need to do anything if i just want 43 mm instead of 39 mm as a design standpoint? i really like the looks better
I don't think so... they will simply enlarge the file so it keeps the same proportions... if you look at @Pinesol13 's samples (toilet theme :)), that is what they did (actually by mistake in the sense that they were meant for 39mm).

is it in ur ai file?
no, its not in the files. I was just spending money in my mind playing with the design tool..... Never mind i'll wait maybe till it in a CPC set....just figured another MFRB would make 50 chip that i'd likely never use would cost added on to what i already have spent......

cancel that idea

Priorities Chips look awesome. The label right to the edge really turned out well in the sample video.

Thanks Raph,

Did you mention my edge spot change or should I resend the ai with the change?

for some reason PCF doesnt like to give me notifications on this thread anymore lol

any who...updated artwork sent last night and quantity filled out in the google doc :tup:

Thanks Raph,

Did you mention my edge spot change or should I resend the ai with the change?
up to you I will mention the edge spot do not worry. Do you need to see samples? I don't want to delay the process white is white but if you need some I will.

Wow that was fast..... I think they turned out pretty good..... Question though the $20 and $1000 yellow was supposed to be a different shade.... like this other sample set. Seeing the samples I love all of them but the $20.... Can it be changed to grey like on the 25c/5k chip in the other set attached below?
sloth sample 1.jpg
picture  (5).jpg

Sloth Club Secondary-better visual - grey 20.jpg

Wow that was fast..... I think they turned out pretty good..... Question though the $20 and $1000 yellow was supposed to be a different shade.... like this other sample set. Seeing the samples I love all of them but the $20.... Can it be changed to grey like on the 25c/5k chip in the other set attached below?
View attachment 617428View attachment 617429
View attachment 617432
They look amazing indeed! Yes you can change the color of one chip. I'll need the new ai file though. You can send it to @vanislander and I in cc (email addresses on P1). I don't think you will get samples though are you OK 'risking' it?

They look amazing indeed! Yes you can change the color of one chip. I'll need the new ai file though. You can send it to @vanislander and I in cc (email addresses on P1). I don't think you will get samples though are you OK 'risking' it?
I don't know how to edit the AI file.... A gray like in this picture or the one in the MSpaint drawing that I was able to change is fine.

Sloth Club Secondary-better visual - grey 20.jpg
picture  (5).jpg

Note that they will be on the 43mm plain mold. Actually what is your opinion on that? I have up to tonight to change my mind (but I don't think I will). I realize I have pictures:
View attachment 617433View attachment 617434
I’m sure they’ll be great. However, I loved how the cards mold perfectly captures the feel of the original Palms’ giant inlays on RHC. Are you not doing the microstakes cash set?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom