CAN/US custom 39mm Cards Mold small GB - Production completed (20 Viewers)

My numbers are final on the spread sheet as well, breaks down into 7 cross functional sets to pair/complement with CPC primaries,

$0.05​
200​
100​
100​
0​
$0.25​
250​
125​
125​
0​
$1​
600​
150​
150​
150​
150​
0​
$5​
1000​
200​
200​
300​
300​
0​
$20​
250​
125​
125​
0​
$25​
400​
120​
160​
120​
0​
$100​
400​
120​
160​
120​
0​
$500​
200​
80​
80​
40​
0​
$1,000​
200​
80​
80​
40​
0​
$5,000​
75​
25​
25​
25​
0​
3575​
575​
575​
575​
575​
425​
505​
345​
0​
Edit Added my CPC breakdown so my chip breakdown for the china clays may make more sense, or not who knows lol....

$0.25​
$1​
$5​
$10​
$25​
$100​
$500​
$1,000​
$5,000​
Bounty43

Last edited:
Guys, I did everything I could to get the videos now before going to sleep (it's Monday morning in China) and I got them!!! now I'm too lazy to put them on youtube and share the links so here is a link to download the videos!
https://we.tl/t-bnlGZ7wQcM
Also, artwork are sent!!! let's see how fast they can get the samples done. For the very few of you who did not submit their artwork, well I don't know what to say please hurry up so we can get you samples in time!!!

I can't find the link to the spreadsheet, can someone share that with me again? And what email am I sending the artwork to again? Sorry its a long thread :D

Here's where I settled, was just gonna do a tournament set but decided fuck it lets do cash as well :D

I call em Hawk-Lites.

hawklites.png

Guys, I did everything I could to get the videos now before going to sleep (it's Monday morning in China) and I got them!!! now I'm too lazy to put them on youtube and share the links so here is a link to download the videos!
Also, artwork are sent!!! let's see how fast they can get the samples done. For the very few of you who did not submit their artwork, well I don't know what to say please hurry up so we can get you samples in time!!!
Looking good so far. Thanks for getting these.

I'm pleased with the way mine turned out. Is there any way to communicate to them that I won't be needing dealer or bounty buttons? Chips only.

Last edited:
Oh boy, now I'm excited....They look great!

Question,
Will my chips sing as well? not all of them do when watching the video's..... is that an option? I want that option!

Last edited:
Looking good. Cept I don't see mine. :nailbite:

Oh boy, now I'm excited....They look great!

Question,
Will my chips sing as well? not all of them do when watching the video's..... is that an option? I want that option!
I sent yours yesterday lets see how quick they make the samples

Ok guys I updated the original post so you can refer to it at all time. Bottom line you will find the next deadlines, the payment info, etc. Please note that there is a bunch of transaction fees so I updated the chip cost. Best case would have been to enter the formulas in individual tab but given the amount of people now it was simpler for me to simply add 1c/chip on the main page. For transparency 1c means a little more than 4% for the 39mm cards mold and exactly 4% for the 43mm mold. Hope that is OK for you guys.

Here it is:

GROUP IS FULL

You now have up to Tuesday January 19th, 8pm EST time, to update your chip count. Chips have to be ordered in multiples of 25, 25 minimum.

The next deadline will be the payment: Friday January 22nd, 11:59pm EST time. Information on how to pay is on P1 of the google sheet. Please transfer in CAD the amount shown on P1. Exchange rate taken from https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=CAD on January 18th. The goal is for me to place the order on Sunday January 24th 8pm (so Monday morning in China).

For your reference, costs are the following:
- 24c/chip for the 39mm cards mold (that includes all fees except shipping/re-shipping)
- 26c/chip for the 43mm plain mold, smooth (that includes all fees except shipping/re-shipping)
- 3c/chip for shipping from China to USA
- reshipping from USA to your door to be added once the babies arrive in our re-shipper hands
(re-shipper: @Pinesol13)

Bottom line and overall, it will be well below 40c/chip as originally promised! Please feel free to ask any question.

Last edited:
Ok guys I updated the original post so you can refer to it at all time. Bottom line you will find the next deadlines, the payment info, etc. Please note that there is a bunch of transaction fees so I updated the chip cost. Best case would have been to enter the formulas in individual tab but given the amount of people now it was simpler for me to simply add 1c/chip on the main page. For transparency 1c means a little more than 4% for the 39mm cards mold and exactly 4% for the 43mm mold. Hope that is OK for you guys.

Here it is:

GROUP IS FULL

You now have up to Tuesday January 19th, 8pm EST time, to update your chip count. Chips have to be ordered in multiples of 25, 25 minimum.

The next deadline will be the payment: Friday January 22nd, 11:59pm EST time. Information on how to pay is on P1 of the google sheet. Please transfer in CAD the amount shown on P1. Exchange rate taken from https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=CAD on January 18th. The goal is for me to place the order on Sunday January 24th 8pm (so Monday morning in China).

For your reference, costs are the following:
- 24c/chip for the 39mm cards mold (that includes all fees except shipping/re-shipping)
- 26c/chip for the 43mm plain mold, smooth (that includes all fees except shipping/re-shipping)
- 3c/chip for shipping from China to USA
- reshipping from USA to your door to be added once the babies arrive in our re-shipper hands
(re-shipper: @Pinesol13)

Bottom line and overall, it will be well below 40c/chip as originally promised! Please feel free to ask any question.
When do the other samples come in?

When do the other samples come in?
yours are already done my friend. see the link in post 305. For the ones who just sent their artwork, I don't know how quick they can generate the samples. I'm hoping this week. Nevertheless it should not have an impact on your chip count, right?

Last edited:
@mnebesny colors are good on videos for yours?
I'm still not happy with the colors or the print quality; the video just seems to confirm what I saw in the pictures. I spoke to @timinater who did the art, and he says the color can be fixed but it will take trial and error.

He also mentioned that the blurriness and color shift looks to him like they might be trying to print from the JPG preview image instead of the Illustrator (.ai) art. Is it possible to check with the manufacturer and confirm they are using the .ai art?

is there a way to get the label to the circle part? or is it not worth trying?

I'm still not happy with the colors or the print quality; the video just seems to confirm what I saw in the pictures. I spoke to @timinater who did the art, and he says the color can be fixed but it will take trial and error.

He also mentioned that the blurriness and color shift looks to him like they might be trying to print from the JPG preview image instead of the Illustrator (.ai) art. Is it possible to check with the manufacturer and confirm they are using the .ai art?
I don't know what you mean by blurriness and color shift. I will ask them for sure. The rest of us do not have this issue. I compared the results from this manufacturer and the other one and yes the colors are different I agree, mainly the light blue on the blue chip. I imagine it is normal they don't have the same printer. Now to fix it I do not recommend the trial and error approach. I recommend you look at the other videos to find the blue you would like and use that one. You can look at my 25c (Priorities) for example. If you like the light blue there you can ask @timinater to use the same one as he did my design. If you don't like it check the other designs and ask people their blue if you like one. I hope that helps.

is there a way to get the label to the circle part? or is it not worth trying?
is your label 22mm? some others have used 24mm to have it closer to the recessed area. Beyond that it is not worth it from what I have heard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom