CAN/US custom 39mm Cards Mold small GB - Production completed (16 Viewers)

Ok looking at the video they look WAY better, these guys need to know how to use lighting/white balance better!
Yes they don't realize they lose a BIG marketing advantage using their phone for pictures. That being said it is not their expertise. Their expertise is production and service. Who could produce us that many samples in one day, every day? honestly I don't know how they did it. Just in samples they 'wasted' about 100USD worth of chips and who knows how much in time. Great service honestly.

Yes they don't realize they lose a BIG marketing advantage using their phone for pictures. That being said it is not their expertise. Their expertise is production and service. Who could produce us that many samples in one day, every day? honestly I don't know how they did it. Just in samples they 'wasted' about 100USD worth of chips and who knows how much in time. Great service honestly.
It's fine to use a phone you just have to make sure you have a white piece of paper in the shot and go in with some 3rd party software after the fact to adjust the white balance to the paper. All of @JeepologyOffroad sexy photos are just with an iphone.

It's fine to use a phone you just have to make sure you have a white piece of paper in the shot and go in with some 3rd party software after the fact to adjust the white balance to the paper. All of @JeepologyOffroad sexy photos are just with an iphone.
for example I purposely shot this with shitty lighting also :
Before adjusting white balance:

PXL_20210122_184836841.jpg

After adjusting:

PXL_20210122_184836841-01.jpeg

Gives you a more accurate representation of the colors, the blaze orange and hot pink pop a lot more.

missing @Teggy 's and @The Nuts 's payments only. The rest are good to go. Order will be placed this weekend :) I am working on making the specifications very clear for the manufacturer. Everyone has submitted their files to use 'as is' except @philhut where I give them the indication to change the yellow to grey for the $20 chip. I specify them to use the same grey as @200 Motels aquarium 25c chip. If that does not sound right to any of you, please let me know! thx

missing @Teggy 's and @The Nuts 's payments only. The rest are good to go. Order will be placed this weekend :) I am working on making the specifications very clear for the manufacturer. Everyone has submitted their files to use 'as is' except @philhut where I give them the indication to change the yellow to grey for the $20 chip. I specify them to use the same grey as @200 Motels aquarium 25c chip. If that does not sound right to any of you, please let me know! thx

You're the man Raph!

I'm sure this question has already been answered, but will we see one more round of proofs before actual production?

You're the man Raph!

I'm sure this question has already been answered, but will we see one more round of proofs before actual production?
I mean, right now it's Saturday morning in China and the order is going in on Sunday, so I doubt it

You're the man Raph!

No. Chinese new year is coming so if we don't order very soon they won't even start in February. Then add 1-2 months shipping by sea... then re-shipping... ordering now we should have the chips done and shipped in February. Right after production we will have pictures of all the chips. I'll post everything here of course.

No. Chinese new year is coming so if we don't order very soon they won't even start in February. Then add 1-2 months shipping by sea... then re-shipping... ordering now we should have the chips done and shipped in February. Right after production we will have pictures of all the chips. I'll post everything here of course.
I was going to ask on the eta (if they gave one) from the start date.

Ok. I'm only nervous bc I didn't get to see a proof of the 3rd version of my 25c chip, which kept printing funny. I'm pretty sure I fixed it, just can't know for sure without seeing a sample.

But if it can't be done that is ok. Don't want to delay anything.

OK so I have everybody's payment. Thank you guys for respecting the deadline. Great team effort. So next step is I move the money and process to the order and payment with the manufacturer. I will ask for expected dates of completion and post here all the info. I guess you can expect news from me on Monday night.

OK so I have everybody's payment. Thank you guys for respecting the deadline. Great team effort. So next step is I move the money and process to the order and payment with the manufacturer. I will ask for expected dates of completion and post here all the info. I guess you can expect news from me on Monday night.
Thanks raph!

Ok so the order is placed. Money is on it's way. They should be starting right away but it will not be completed before January 31st which is the limit date to get it on a boat before Chinese New Year. The good news is that the order will be in the first boat when shipping by sea is restarted (end of February). Then our chips will take a long and beautiful ride of 30-60 days before landing at @Pinesol13 's doorstep. Sadly though my part is not over yet, there will be some verifications to be done in the coming days and during production time... trust me I wish it was over! the last 2 days were a ton of work... simply due to the language barrier and me taking honestly all the precautions possible to avoid any mistake. Let's hope it pays of and that we get all the best chips we could ever want from this GB.

Last edited:
Thank you for your patience, you might have noticed the modification of the

original post, but production is completed! I don't have all the pictures as we focused on getting the chips on board of the boat before Chinese New Year. Yes you read correctly: it should be on the sea as of now. I do not have a tracking number yet and it is not clear when I'll have one, but technically we were in time and the chips are in the hands of the transporter! :)

5ca15f92086c5559ede3cb083d0f6841.jpg
6fab7e0b06668389bf246c0b9793b145.jpg
7ca18c5747e80c01eac7007016731171.jpg
8d21c831f6d2bbed306696fc03a22adc.jpg
8de7cc7dbfbb1a5f9c3f3dccbed30304.jpg
52ffcc116e7c62b28ceb9794ea3f75b7.jpg
97beec74fe0e6b15026f6d7eb5d494b3.jpg
485bfbacd2df44c7b68c19960d3b06bb.jpg
972c40bf00dddb15d55c8d8e3f6a7c35.jpg
5873a923b174d8d3c5de9626f5902bae.jpg
489838a9d003c0c28e6dc170d0023b16.jpg
639820c76f22a5a13149e14f87de92f1.jpg
a738b090ea14c0ce431b7ccc44fe61ba.jpg
b76da2309316ee2ea29d33f590bda7bb.jpg
bef61f4a0fabd21e79f406b5cae18aa2.jpg
blackhole.jpg
d669e7eb78612d65004970b0bf659828.jpg
d678859029eee7571856581ee69b86b9.jpg
DLMAniac.jpg
fd083045bda083dd8fd89d04c65ed4b9.jpg

Wooooo! These are going to be great!

That seemed super fast, actually!

(yes I just jinxed our shipping times everybody, sorry :D)

Thanks for the update @Raphmivey

they did a great job turning those around quickly.

I see my boomtown but don't see the 50 5k chip. guessing they are there just not have a photo taken

Wooooo! These are going to be great!

That seemed super fast, actually!

(yes I just jinxed our shipping times everybody, sorry :D)

Thanks for the update @Raphmivey
The industrial capacity of China is incredible....honestly no wonder they own us all on manufacturing. I was watching a documentary on Shenzhen and tech designs....they can litterally fabricate robotic concepts in days where the same thing takes months here. One designers quote stuck out with me...."In North America robotics and engineering is a specialized skill with only a few companies with whole firms dedicated to one product, in Shenzhen each person with some time can source out parts and materials or have them fabricated as they need to get production started right away no need for special companies anyone can build robotics".... We have every right to be concerned with how far behind North America is.

I can't believe how fast all of this was.

Thank you for your patience, you might have noticed the modification of the

original post, but production is completed! I don't have all the pictures as we focused on getting the chips on board of the boat before Chinese New Year. Yes you read correctly: it should be on the sea as of now. I do not have a tracking number yet and it is not clear when I'll have one, but technically we were in time and the chips are in the hands of the transporter! :)

View attachment 627686View attachment 627687View attachment 627688View attachment 627689View attachment 627690View attachment 627691View attachment 627692View attachment 627693View attachment 627694View attachment 627695View attachment 627696View attachment 627697View attachment 627698View attachment 627699View attachment 627700View attachment 627701View attachment 627703View attachment 627704View attachment 627705View attachment 627706
Wow! this is great. I still say dude is taking pictures in a cave with a Nokia phone lol

are these in the states yet? No way it has been shipped from China already.
Either way, this has exceeded my expectations time wise. Congratulations to all involved. Great looking sets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom