CAN/US custom 39mm Cards Mold small GB - Production completed (19 Viewers)

My access to the sheet has been restricted and the PayPal address is hidden. @Raphmivey can you pm to me?
I changed the document to viewable only for everyone except @Raphmivey so he can update payment deails. This way people can still check in there, but can't change anything. The link should still be working, let me know if anyone has viewing issues

I changed the document to viewable only for everyone except @Raphmivey so he can update payment deails. This way people can still check in there, but can't change anything. The link should still be working, let me know if anyone has viewing issues
Oh weird on my phone it was only giving me an old copy. My computer got it now.

@RunForestRun addition of a yellow 5 correct? I don't have the video though. Do you need it?
526c05a0cca2c724e959e711e93c6b5a.jpg
sfl.jpg

Does anybody know if this company also makes plaques of any kind? I'm thinking I need a high hand plaque, if they make them I might try to make this happen in the next group buy that I'm inevitably in.

High Hand Plaque.png

they make plaques no minimum orders 2.50/plaque. but they are not round

Attachments

• IMG_3738.JPG
    IMG_3738.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3887.jpg
    IMG_3887.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 66
If for some reason our group buy is below the critical # due to someone not paying up I am happy to order an extra MFRB of my chips to make up the difference should that be an issue.
you are crazy :p don't you have 7 playable sets already in this order? you chip degen

you are crazy :p don't you have 7 playable sets already in this order? you chip degen
Yes one big set for me and this would let me have up to 10. If the group buy is fully funded at 20k chips great if not I am good with ordering 875-900 more chips to get things going...in was just looking at it seems we are paid up to 17000 something....just in case we are short of the target I am happy to bring us up to over 20k. If not required we can just leave my order as is.

Cheers

Yes one big set for me and this would let me have up to 10. If the group buy is fully funded at 20k chips great if not I am good with ordering 875-900 more chips to get things going...in was just looking at it seems we are paid up to 17000 something....just in case we are short of the target I am happy to bring us up to over 20k. If not required we can just leave my order as is.

Cheers
It would change nothing for the group. If you really want I don't see a problem unless it has a negative impact on the shipping quote. I don't want to do 'exception' though. Technically the deadline is met. Try to get votes from this group to let you do it and if you get them I'll be ok with it on my side.

It would change nothing for the group. If you really want I don't see a problem unless it has a negative impact on the shipping quote. I don't want to do 'exception' though. Technically the deadline is met. Try to get votes from this group to let you do it and if you get them I'll be ok with it on my side.
Its just an option....not required... if we need more to push us over the hump i'll buy more is all I mean just let me know. If we have critical mass to make the order then we can leave as is.

If it is like other group buys there will probably be more in the future. I have. A whole nother design that needs done

Man I don't know how they do it I sent so many files in the last 2 days... here are a bunch of samples! I don't have everything on videos though (here is the link to the one I have: https://we.tl/t-8rkLjRMi3v). Pictures:
View attachment 618168View attachment 618170View attachment 618171View attachment 618172View attachment 618173View attachment 618174View attachment 618175View attachment 618176View attachment 618178View attachment 618179View attachment 618180View attachment 618181View attachment 618182View attachment 618183View attachment 618184View attachment 618185View attachment 618186View attachment 618187View attachment 618188View attachment 618189
@200 Motels I think the pictures are for your last artwork but I cannot be 100% sure. For the video it is the opposite I think it's an older file but not 100% sure either. You sent like 3 files in the last 2 days. What matters is your order will be the last file for sure. It will be well organized for the manufacturer please do not worry.
Oh wow that was fast! I wasn't getting notifications from this thread for some reason and am just seeing all this.

Man... pretty bummed by how off the colors are from the comp. Supposed to be seahawks rave green and its just so not. They Grey on the 25 is supposed to be way lighter as well... :(

Oh wow that was fast! I wasn't getting notifications from this thread for some reason and am just seeing all this.

Man... pretty bummed by how off the colors are from the comp. Supposed to be seahawks rave green and its just so not. They Grey on the 25 is supposed to be way lighter as well... :(
Ok looking at the video they look WAY better, these guys need to know how to use lighting/white balance better!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom