Can anyone identify this shuffler cabinet? I need one like it, but for a deckmate. (1 Viewer)

gambol

Sitting Out
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/402921273748

1651684361903.png

That is the cabinet shuffletech sells. And they sell it for WAY too much money.

If you tell us what all you want out of that cabinet we can help you more efficiently

That is the cabinet shuffletech sells. And they sell it for WAY too much money.

If you tell us what all you want out of that cabinet we can help you more efficiently

It needs to be poker table height, be amenable to adding wheels, needs to be enclosed (the side access door above is perfect) but front access is OK too. Needs to be somewhat rectangular as above as opposed to square. Would preferably be a simple laminate and must be wood, not metal.

I can cut the top myself.

I made one myself actually. I used an Ikea kitchen cabinet of the appropriate height and then put it on wheels. I'll see if I can find the link.

Here is the link to the ikea "kitchen cabinet"cart. Since you will basically cut a custom top no matter what, honestly you can figure out what size you need the base cabinet and it wouldn't be too terrible to just trim it down - you would also of course need to trim down the "door" and just make sure to have it such that the hinges will still fit.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/shuffle-tech-cart-build.15698/

Not bad. I'd like something a little more finished looking and with a laminate top, but I get the idea.

Can anyone help me identify the cabinet shown in my 1st pic? It must be sold someplace, I doubt they built it from scratch.
It's the shuffle tech cart!
Screenshot_2022-05-05-09-24-55-557.png

Thanks, yes, I knew it was their cabinet.

I'm looking for the manufacturer, I'm guessing the bought it without the top cut.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom