California Card Room Gallery (1 Viewer)

I like this quote. It shows the compulsive gamblers we can be. :)
I've been caught! Counting cards is easy. I also wanted to see what kind of chips they had since I had never played outside the poker room there. Two addictions with 1 stone? At stones... had to be said.

image.jpeg

mmmmmm, 818 fivers..... you ever decide to sell that set, please let me know.

Reactions: ovo
Apparently all of the links in my previous post are broken unles you click on them then they work. I can't edit the post anymore so I'll just repost them

These are from the R&O Card Room in Prunedale that was open from 1989-1996.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

And.... I have a fairly large Mirage Springs set as well

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

I also now have the Darlene's Poker Palace set that previous owners have posted before so I'll just post the one shot

full

Apparently all of the links in my previous post are broken unles you click on them then they work. I can't edit the post anymore so I'll just repost them

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

I also now have the Darlene's Poker Palace set that previous owners have posted before so I'll just post the one shot

full

Never seen the R&O set - awesome!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full
That R&O hundo is the bomb!

5381584506_1e60dddeb2_z.jpg

5380981231_a44c2f0ea6_z.jpg

They get a lot of play time! It's either these or the Outposts for the most part. I completed the rack of Railroad Pass quarters but the set has been about the same for a long time. I would love to add some more fives at some point. It's big enough for the time being though.

outpost-towers-jpg.101107

Last edited:

They get a lot of play time! It's either these or the Outposts for the most part. I completed the rack of Railroad Pass quarters but the set has been about the same for a long time. I would love to add some more fives at some point. It's big enough for the time being though.

Thanks for indulging me with the photos, absolutely stunning colors on this set. That $100 is right up there with my all-time favourites!

I can't remember where the set I had came from, or how many of these chips are out there in the wild. I can't recall ever seeing them in the classifieds either, people obviously like them. If you ever sell remember me, I may still be interested.

No problem! I agree with you about the $100. Great chip.

I got all mine from Apache when he had them. I ordered more the day the first racks came in.

Bob, I'm headed through the Cities again this summer. I will gladly grab this set from you this year!! Beautiful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom