• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Cali Paulsons (2 Viewers)

JEEBUS
I cant even believe the price of those
Back in the day those werent THAT popluar so WOW
to anyone who kept there set :)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Le-Paulson...688646?hash=item3d9f8af346:g:0WsAAOSwTopeb8rO

They sold for $4250, not $5500. You can see what an item sold for through Watchpoint.com or by knowing how to manipulate the url.
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewitem&item=264669688646

It's funny because the same seller has another lot of 40 for sale for $240 now. Why reduce it to $240 if someone paid $280 before? Definitely sus.

Some (ignorant) sellers will do this intentionally to try to manipulate the market. They'll create a fake "sale" for an item so that there is a comp that people can look up to see what the current value of something is. Happens all the time in the baseball card industry. Guys will pump up certain cards so that the true selling price rises as a result, creating an artificial pricing bubble. It won't work for poker chips though obviously lol.

If you're replacing all the inlays (not a terrible idea with these), then this is definitely a solid option. But if he's sticking with the original inlays, then I wouldn't dare replace the inlay on those $20s.
1594271399583.gif

Headed your way Lee?
Almost. I contacted the seller first, had agreed on a price including shipping, and was settling payment when I got this: "I am going to take this listing down & wait on getting rid of them, I have got so many requests from all over the country that I need to talk to someone that knows more about these than I do."

(Note: this is about a different sale of H-mold chips, not the OP)

Almost. I contacted the seller first, had agreed on a price including shipping, and was settling payment when I got this: "I am going to take this listing down & wait on getting rid of them, I have got so many requests from all over the country that I need to talk to someone that knows more about these than I do."

(Note: this is about a different sale of H-mold chips, not the OP)

Yeah I got the same message. Saw it sometime in the first hour

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom