• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Cali Paulsons (2 Viewers)

you're right about the the giraffes having the worst inlay for the price.

colors?

View attachment 494642
My set is definitely not a great representation of the Lakeshore color magic. Lots of worn $0.25s, not enough $1s & $5s in comparison to the Giraffes I pictured.

Help me even my set out Lee, only you have the power!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

1595216950023.jpeg

Curious if anyone who ended up with these can share exactly what colors they are for science.

I finally figured out how to use the Chip Designer Tool!

I absolutely love the Coke Giraffe set and wondering if ordering a custom set from CPC might be in the cards. So, I took a shot at designing them and hope that I've matched the colours as closely as possible. (Dayglo Tiger seems to be the alternative option to Radiant Red.) If anyone has access to the CPC colour palette chips and/or the Giraffes, and wouldn't mind performing a colour comparison, that would be most appreciated. Thanks.

fd6c3b26-8e16-4194-bf36-98ebbb095a3d.png

The black chip is inspired by the PDC $20, as suggested by (can't find the post/thread to give proper credit.)

The purple chip can be used as the default $10 or $25. (Not required if using a $20 chip.) (@RocAFella1)

The gray chip can be used as the default $20 or $100. (@RocAFella1)

I finally figured out how to use the Chip Designer Tool!

I absolutely love the Coke Giraffe set and wondering if ordering a custom set from CPC might be in the cards. So, I took a shot at designing them and hope that I've matched the colours as closely as possible. (Dayglo Tiger seems to be the alternative option to Radiant Red.) If anyone has access to the CPC colour palette chips and/or the Giraffes, and wouldn't mind performing a colour comparison, that would be most appreciated. Thanks.

View attachment 515992

The black chip is inspired by the PDC $20, as suggested by (can't find the post/thread to give proper credit.)

The purple chip can be used as the default $10 or $25. (Not required if using a $20 chip.) (@RocAFella1)

The gray chip can be used as the default $20 or $100. (@RocAFella1)
I say go all the way and do a coked out rhino.... Or bear...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom