• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Caille Silent Sphinx slot machine (1 Viewer)

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
So, the guy that I bought my first 2 slot machines from, is further downsizing his collection. He's a really really good guy, and I trust him.
The machine he has for sale is called a Caille Silent Sphinx. He said they used to sell in the 1990s in the 4k-5k range, but prices have come down over time.
He's asking for $2k for the machine, including stand.

He said it is the smoothest playing machine he's ever owned. If you are interested but want additional information, please ask. I can answer some questions, or get you in touch with him.

LOCAL pick-up, but can arrange to meet in pretty much any part of Oregon or Washington. In other words, he's not going to ship this, but he's willing to drive a ways to meet you.

Cool machine, and very rare.

Alternatively, if anyone wants my Nevada Club green light-up $0.25 machine, I might be willing to sell that one and buy this one (I'd have to look at what I paid for that one, but it was more than this one). My new super killer Nevada Club $1 machine is not for sale, BTW LOL.

slot1.JPG
slot2.JPG
slot3.JPG
slot4.JPG
slot5.JPG
slot6.JPG

Bump. I'll give this another couple of days, but then I'm going to tell my slot machine guy that I couldn't find anyone, so he can post it on eBay. He's holding off on that for now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom