Cancelled BW Cash Set (700 Chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkitt80

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have said over and over I wouldn't do this, and quite frankly I still don't want to (which is reflected in the price), but a current project requires that I look to raise some chipping funds. For sale, I am offering this 700 chip BW cash set (all 39mm) for $3/Chip, or $2100. Yes, I understand this price is higher than what you see in the limited number of sales over the last couple years if you do a search, but I don't really want to sell these, so would be perfectly happy to keep them :D. Not looking to split ATM.

Chip breakdown and pictures below. Condition is VG+/Mintish - given these are hybrids, I have a hard time telling if they are any different than mint, but I have used these chips in ~6-7 games, and don't know how much they were used prior to that (assume very little).

US destination preferred, although I am open to shipping internationally. Buyer pays shipping, and assumes all shipping risk (chips will be packed with care). Paypal F&F / Venmo accepted.

5c - 100 (note a small number of these were erroneously printed as $5 - one is pictured - I have the stickers from @Gear to relabel, which will be included)
25c - 100
$1 - 200
$5 - 200 (10 are not pictured)
$20 - 80
$100 - 20 (10 are not pictured)
2 buttons (choose 2 of those pictured)

IMG_1664 (1).jpg
IMG_1663 (1).jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

Last edited:
Every time I see these, I’m still amazed at how close they are to the real thing. They are so great.

I wish this was in my price range, as it’s my unicorn/holy grail chip set. Good luck with the sale.

I hear you, I absolutely love these chips and will guarantee that I will regret selling them. Having second thoughts already, and may end up deciding to keep them if I am able to sell some other things.

What did the 39mm cost in the GB? Thinking of getting customs soon.

Do you have any samples? I've never handled these.

Oh wow it was .69c per chip in the original GB? Damn, @gkitt80 if you're willing to sell it at cost ill take it :whistle: :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom