For Sale Button Blowout (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take 1 small arms dealer set and 1 karate kid set, if available. Let me know. Thanks! Jon.

Hi everyone The Military, Super Hero, Rangers Sets remain as well as 2 Donkey Kong Buttons. All other buttons have been claimed. I will ask for payments by in the next few days and begin shipping at the end of the week or early next week. Thanks..

@Jeevansluck the Taj Buttons were already taken
B33D0E87-ACF9-45EB-B3E4-A98F9E510F29.gif

HI everyone I'll be contacting everyone Tomorrow and then getting totals. Thanks.

1 Donkey Kong Button and 1 Ranger Set Remains and a few Superhero and Military sets are available still.

Hi everyone on here who claimed buttons and are confirmed in the Spreadsheet please DM me your shipping address if you have not done so. I will then get back to with a total for Paypal friends and family. For those with multiple orders I will combine shipping. Thanks. @krafticus @BlueChipSpecial @Newtons1st @BluffaloBill @SlowPokeTony @Goldfish @GOBLINxKING @TheRealTeddyKGB @MaxB @mattross1313 @JWJ @jmoraga81 @ThinkingFold @Asmodeus @Saoliver @AlbinoDragon @liftapint @Ainton
I will take a Military set if available.
You got a set reserved.

Hi everyone I sent everyone who had their packages sent out today their USPS Tracking.

For those who I packaged tonight @Goldfish @TheRealTeddyKGB @jmoraga81 @SlowPokeTony @AlbinoDragon @MaxB I have requested PPFF from you in our conversations and will mail out the packages tomorrow.

For @JWJ I just need your shipping address. I sent you a PM. And @VMR911 I just need confirmation in our conversation on the buttons. I can mail the packages for @JWJ and @VMR911 on Tuesday as I think Monday is a holiday as my son has off from school. Thanks.

Hi everyone I sent everyone who had their packages sent out today their USPS Tracking.

For those who I packaged tonight @Goldfish @TheRealTeddyKGB @jmoraga81 @SlowPokeTony @AlbinoDragon @MaxB I have requested PPFF from you in our conversations and will mail out the packages tomorrow.

For @JWJ I just need your shipping address. I sent you a PM. And @VMR911 I just need confirmation in our conversation on the buttons. I can mail the packages for @JWJ and @VMR911 on Tuesday as I think Monday is a holiday as my son has off from school. Thanks.
Thanks Mike - I PM'd you :)

Just saying that I read the title of the thread really quickly and thought it said "Butthole Blowout" at first.

Some good stuff in here Mike! Congrats to all the buyers!

Hi everyone all remaining packages were sent with everyone who ordered receiving USPS tracking. If anyone has any issues please let me know and I will address it. Thanks Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom