Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi PCF this is my Dealer & Other Button Sale. Please post which buttons you want. Some button sets will have the price including Shipping or if it says +Shipping it will need to Calculated. I'm willing to ship overseas for the actual shipping costs, but would prefer those with US re-shipper if you have one. If you buy Multiple items I will need to combine shipping. Please post which button sets you want. Pay is going to be via Paypal F&F. I will go through the thread towards the end of the week to collect people's orders then email with cost and Paypal info. I will also single buttons for sale in a future thread. This is for mostly just sets I am selling. I included pictures of some Rolling edges where I had them already.

Item #1 - 24 SHOW 'EM Chips - $30 Shipped in the US.
NuHockeyDate.jpg

Item #2 - I have 3 Sets of Super Hero Dealer Buttons (Black Hulk, Purple Hulk, Spider Man, Deadpool, Flash) - $35 + Shipping
SuperHeroDBs.jpeg
SuperHeroEdges.jpeg

Item #3 - I have 1 Star Wars Dealer Button set (3 Buttons with both sides shown for each button - Death Star, Millennium Falcon, Rebel Helmet) - $21 +Shipping
ActualMF.png
SWDB.jpg

Item #4 - I have 6 sets of Military Branch Dealer Buttons (6 Buttons - Army, Marines, Airforce, Navy, Coast Guard, Space Force) - $42 + Shipping
MadeButtons.jpg

MilitaryDBEdges.jpg

Item #5 - I have 6 Karate Kid Dealer Button Sets (2 Buttons - Cobra Kai, Miyagido) - $20 Shipped in the US. *Please Note on some of the Cobra Kai Buttons the order of the words on the rolling edges is Strike Hard then Strike First and then some have Strike First then Strike Hard.
KK.png
1663687235400.png

CKSF.jpeg

CKSH.jpeg

CKNM.jpeg

Item #6 I have 2 Taj Mahal Dealer Button Sets (2 Buttons - Off white, Purple) - $20 Shipped in the US. I will give First option to @ThinkingFold for one TAJ set since he has WTB for the Taj Dealer Buttons.

TAJDBS.png

1663687867661.png

Item #7 - I have 1 Aces Dealer Button Set (3 Buttons - Blue, Green, Orange) - $21 +Shipping
ACE-Blue.jpg
ACE-Green.jpg
ACE-Orange.jpg

Item #8 - I have 4 Small Arms Dealer Button Sets (2 Buttons - Blue, Green) - $20 Shipped in the US.
SmallArmsBlue.jpg
SmallArmsGreen.jpg

SetPCF MemberPCF MemberPCF Member
SHOW 'EM Chips@liftapint (12)@Ainton (12)
Military Set@BlueChipSpecial@Newtons1stSet 3 AvailableSet 4 AvailableSet 5 AvailableSet 6 Available
Super Hero Set@BluffaloBillSet 2 AvailableSet 3 Available
Small Arms Set@liftapint@liftapint@SlowPokeTony@Goldfish
Donkey Kong@GOBLINxKING@TheRealTeddyKGB@MaxB@Newtons1st
Karate Kid Set@krafticus@krafticus@mattross1313@JWJ@jmoraga81@Goldfish
Taj Set@ThinkingFold@krafticus
Aces Set@Asmodeus
Star Wars Set@Saoliver
Rangers Sets@AlbinoDragonSet 2 Available

Last edited:
Item #9 - I have 2 Ranger Dealer Button sets (2 Buttons - Black Puck and Red Both Sides Shown)-$20 Shipped

RANGERSBLACK.JPG
RANGERSRED.JPG

LAST Item #10 - Donkey Kong Dealer Button - I have 4 of these and this is a single button with 2 different sides - $7 + Shipping
DonkeyKong-Side1.jpg
DonkeyKong-Side2.jpg

The OP has what everyone has claimed so far in a Spreadsheet and will be updated. All Buttons will be sold as sets except the Donkey Kong Buttons which are singles.

I didn't see that you have multiple sets of the small arms. I'll take 2.
Thanks!

I’ll take a set of small arms if any more available. Also if the super hero’s don’t get claimed and I can add on just a spider man I’ll do that. If that’s not an option that’s cool.

I’ll take a set of small arms if any more available. Also if the super hero’s don’t get claimed and I can add on just a spider man I’ll do that. If that’s not an option that’s cool.
@SlowPokeTony You got a set of Small Arms DBs I'll see if I have a spare stand alone Spiderman DB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom