Busted out first in home tournament.....waiting on cash game. AMA! (1 Viewer)

Weird flex, but okay.

FWIW, she only become a princess when she marries Prince Eric in like the last 3 minutes of the movie... At that point she's no longer a mermaid, so....

Your choice is invalid.
The rules don't state at period of life I have to pick. I want to be Ariel. The Ariel with sea shell bra's and a damn flipper okay? This is Ask Me Anything, not ask me and then argue.

Shesh.

The rules don't state at period of life I have to pick. I want to be Ariel. The Ariel with sea shell bra's and a damn flipper okay? This is Ask Me Anything, not ask me and then argue.

Shesh.
1660511176848.gif

2 max. Never take more than 2.

The outdoor 420/cigar table will absolutely see more action.

Action being defined as "bro,.it's your turn" and "what game are we playing"?
Sounds like a well known member here that's name ryhmes with BSfunbar... "man, those gummies never do shit for me!"

30 minutes later racoon eyes in full effect... pick up his cards every single hand "OH WOW!" Very loud... "did you get a good hand BILL?" "I DON'T KNOW... what game are we playing again, followed by a lot of giggles!"

@FordPickup92 and I say "OH WOW" all the time now! Haha

Watch the Jar folks, just because @CraigT78 says "two max" Brie found some the other day that were 250mg each! That's enough to tranquilize a damn Elephant!! Remeber no two gummies are the same! You don't want to wind up in a ball clinging to a Vetinerians chair leg because "they are a doctor, I will be ok!" Right @inca911 ? Lmao

I am tempted to buy the 250mg and give one to @Joe Harris who claims to be immune to such things!

I ate a 100mg Rice crispy treat one time before I understood all these different MG ratings... I was destroyed for 2 days. 250mg, I think I would be in a comma!

Sounds like a well known member here that's name ryhmes with BSfunbar... "man, those gummies never do shit for me!"

30 minutes later racoon eyes in full effect... pick up his cards every single hand "OH WOW!" Very loud... "did you get a good hand BILL?" "I DON'T KNOW... what game are we playing again, followed by a lot of giggles!"

Watch the Jar folks, just because @CraigT78 says "two max" Brie found some the other day that were 250mg each! That's enough to tranquilize a damn Elephant!! Remeber no two gummies are the same! You don't want to wind up in a ball clinging to a Vetinerians chair leg because "they are a doctor, I will be ok!" Right @inca911 ? Lmao

I am tempted to buy the 250mg and give one to @Joe Harris who claims to be immune to such things!

I ate a 100mg Rice crispy treat one time before I understood all these different MG ratings... I was destroyed for 2 days. 250mg, I think I would be in a comma!
250mg and I'd need an ambulance

250mg and I'd need an ambulance
I hope she can find the listing, now that we know we can order them in the mail and not get in trouble... she has been looking at lots of different stuff... the listing was something like "become one with nature" I laughed... "250mg you ARE nature... a petrified freaking log!"

@FordPickup92 do you remember what website that was? Damn that was funny!

I’d be in an exclamation point!

DIBS

Your American Fancy Pancy 420 has shit on the Euros
Im taking down the ME or will be first to the cash, either way… I’ll celebrate with a bag of gummies
We can make sure they are there! @FordPickup92 I think we need to order the "sour patch kids" 40mg delta 8's... 2 of those and you will be in the clouds! Lmao
Screenshot_20220815-121455_Chrome.jpg

Yes, she is. Her father, Triton, is a "king".

AFAIK, the only Disney Princess that's not really a princess is Mulan.
Maybe he was confusing Ariel with Tiana (The Princess and the Frog), who was not a princess until the last few minutes of the movie. The fact that she wasn't initially a princess was kind of a major plot point.

And before someone else says it...
1660587992871.png

Maybe he was confusing Ariel with Tiana (The Princess and the Frog), who was not a princess until the last few minutes of the movie. The fact that she wasn't initially a princess was kind of a major plot point.

And before someone else says it...
View attachment 967852

Nah, I just forgot that her father was a king. My Disney knowledge is deficient, for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom