Building a Relabeled RHC tournament Set (2 Viewers)

I love the isle 1 for the 500 in this set... colors and spot progression both fit well...

how many of those Rio $5s can you get? IMO that would be a great 500 and then maybe use jack or isle $1s as your 5000s.
That was my first thought too.... Do that and get a banger of a 5k....

how many of those Rio $5s can you get?
My last time in Vegas I got two racks of flamingo $5s by going to the poker room cage and asking for them. Thought I'd do the same next time I'm at the Rio. Would be a little pricey to use as a T500, but for a 5k I would only need a couple of barrels.

My last time in Vegas I got two racks of flamingo $5s by going to the poker room cage and asking for them. Thought I'd do the same next time I'm at the Rio. Would be a little pricey to use as a T500, but for a 5k I would only need a couple of barrels.
Makes sense.

oh I didn't realize those are live, lol. in that case, I agree that both the isle or jack $1s would make a fine 500 in this set. preference goes to isle for me personally.

new set.JPG

What about the Ysabel $5 as a 5k chip? Might look interesting...

Well, a good deal fell into my lap and I jumped on it. So this is what it's going to be for now:

Final Set.JPG

All chips are now accounted for except the 5Ks. Those will have to wait until my next Vegas trip.

Good memory. Last year I was planning a CPC set on this theme. I just prefer to have it on a Paulson set.

I still might change the theme if I come up with an idea that fits the chips better.

From a design practicality standpoint I'm not sure the TOURNAMENT on the bottom is going to look too good when it gets printed out... it looks too small and at poker chip size may end up looking like a white smudge... Also the red denoms look a little out of place to me.... maybe either silver to match the eagle or possibly colored to match the chip denoms?

The labels are just a rough mock up. I'm not really sure if this is still the direction I want to go. Ultimately, I'll hire a designer to finish it up.

Are you committed to a black background label? I'm thinking that a white (or not necessarily white, but something lighter or maybe a gradient) would help pop out some of the darker colours of the chip itself.

Are you committed to a black background label?

I am not committed to anything at this point. I thought I might try the black background as the 25s and 100s were designed that way already, and to distinguish from my cash set which has white backgrounds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom