Build Thread - Dining room table topper. (2 Viewers)

Thanks for all the love everybody, I appreciate it.

I hope people aren't afraid to ask questions based on sounding unintelligent. Not everybody can be good at everything. The way we branch out and learn is through these questions, and sometimes questions even inspire others to achieve greater.

I'm still kind of fighting the pokertableforum. For me, the redirect to here was perfect. Hell, it's how I found this forum. The way things are today, I just don't think theres enough interest to support a forum dedicated to tables. This is why it shut down in the first place. If you combine chippers, poker lovers, and a subsection table forum, you have a good thing IMO. Thats why this subsection is by far the most active table forum on the internet. If you look at CT, HPT, or PMC table subforums you might see one post from months ago. Having the redirect from the established forum to a far more active forum like this not only brings new blood to this forum but it brings general fans of the game to the table forum as well.

Looks great. Way advanced for myself. I am looking to build a round 60" but, that may even be bolder. Might start with a 24" and make sure I can do everything before going bigger. Thanks for the education and all of the pics.

+1 for vicarious woodworking. This is something I'd love to learn more about, as my father and grandfather are both quite the woodworkers. I hope to complete my own table build later in life and greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here.

Thanks for all the love everybody, I appreciate it.

I hope people aren't afraid to ask questions based on sounding unintelligent. Not everybody can be good at everything. The way we branch out and learn is through these questions, and sometimes questions even inspire others to achieve greater.

I'm still kind of fighting the pokertableforum. For me, the redirect to here was perfect. Hell, it's how I found this forum. The way things are today, I just don't think theres enough interest to support a forum dedicated to tables. This is why it shut down in the first place. If you combine chippers, poker lovers, and a subsection table forum, you have a good thing IMO. Thats why this subsection is by far the most active table forum on the internet. If you look at CT, HPT, or PMC table subforums you might see one post from months ago. Having the redirect from the established forum to a far more active forum like this not only brings new blood to this forum but it brings general fans of the game to the table forum as well.

I will most likely have some questions for you. My cousin is a carpenter and I'll likely be showing him this thread for inspiration in helping me build my topped. My current table is extendable, with holes on the ends to secure the extendable parts too. I'll be looking to incorporate these into the design.

Cant wait to see the finished product.

I will most likely have some questions for you. My cousin is a carpenter and I'll likely be showing him this thread for inspiration in helping me build my topped. My current table is extendable, with holes on the ends to secure the extendable parts too. I'll be looking to incorporate these into the design.

Cant wait to see the finished product.
Nice work, great pics

Looking forward to more updates

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom