Found Budget Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Helping a friend obtain an affordable set that fits his budget and at the same time helping him dispose those hideous non-denominated dice chips on his end.

Note: By budget I mean, $500 is the max. I understand this narrows it down to china clays, claysmith, etc which is just fine.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I removed the denoms and quantities for the sake of ignoring his uneducated input towards me helping him find a cash set. Willing to look at any and all cash sets within above mentioned budget.

Last edited:
Cards molds chips don’t fit his budget? If not, aren’t the Claysmiths always available online, or are you saying he’s on a used Claysmith budget?

Can’t even find them online for some reason. Nobody seems to have them in stock lately. Showed him cards mold and he didn’t like any. Once again, I have no explanation why. Just trying to help out a clueless human lol

If you can find Claysmith online beware, I bought some recently and found the quality has gone way down!!
I have a set of Desert Heat I bought years ago (you can see it in my picture) and recently bought 100x$5 from Amazon to add to it. The new ones were garbage compared to the originals! I actually messaged Amazon asking for a refund but sending them back was too much effort and I needed them so I just left it.
Memphis

If you can find Claysmith online beware, I bought some recently and found the quality has gone way down!!
I have a set of Desert Heat I bought years ago (you can see it in my picture) and recently bought 100x$5 from Amazon to add to it. The new ones were garbage compared to the originals! I actually messaged Amazon asking for a refund but sending them back was too much effort and I needed them so I just left it.
Memphis

Thanks for the heads up. Fortunately I think this is one situation where the end user will be receiving a major upgrade compared to the donkey shit on his end. Me scouting them and finding him a suitable upgrade should suffice, or else I’ll punch him in the mouth lol Kidding.

No worries.
The original Desert Heat are considered low end enough but these new ones were horrible! The colour was dull and faded, the edges were sharp from the mold.
If people consider the originals a 4/10 for quality, these were about 2/10.
Memphis

Top rack are the original, probably 7/8 years old, bottom rack purchased from Amazon in the last 6 months and picture of the horrible edges.
Memphis

Attachments

• 7B33D76F-B37E-46B8-94D6-1709624D1DD8.jpeg
    7B33D76F-B37E-46B8-94D6-1709624D1DD8.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 135
  • B084D940-ACC5-4EB8-97CA-39AC29B0ED7D.jpeg
    B084D940-ACC5-4EB8-97CA-39AC29B0ED7D.jpeg
    285.9 KB · Views: 130
Changing gears and opening it up to all Claysmith chips and the like. Show me what you got.

I have some Milanos, basically brand new. Most still have manufacturing dust on them.

$.25 - 250
$1 - 200
$5 - 100
$25 - 25

PM if interested.

I have some Milanos, basically brand new. Most still have manufacturing dust on them.

$.25 - 250
$1 - 200
$5 - 100
$25 - 25

PM if interested.

I also showed him the Milano’s and he didn’t like them too much. I do however appreciate the offer. Thanks man.

Your friend seems to not like anything, and not want to spend much. Good luck!! :LOL: :laugh:

Maybe let him loose on PCF, and he'll soon get hooked and increase his budget to $3k.

100%. Likes to be a little picky but then gives me a that kind of a budget to work with :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Showdown 13.5 gram chips are not that bad for $0.22ea

a poker league I just joined has dice chips and I made the suggestion to atleast bump up to the Showdowns we put them in play Saturday

Showdown 13.5 gram chips are not that bad for $0.22ea

a poker league I just joined has dice chips and I made the suggestion to atleast bump up to the Showdowns we put them in play Saturday
not bad chips but a bit dark. also heavy

Could also wait for the next chip room sale. Usually can build a used set for a dollar a chip or less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom