For Sale Bud Jones garage sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern Paladin

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hi guys,

Having to raise some funds, I offer here some Bud Jones stuff for a garage sale :

REDUCED PRICES - REDUCED PRICES - REDUCED PRICES !!!

IMPORTANT :
- All the price shown not include shipping costs.
- If several of the lots find American buyers, It is possible to operate a common shipment, this if someone proposes for the reship in USA. I did it with a Pcfer recently with the greatest success.
- Preferring a complet sale of a lot, I will wait before split them.
- Feel free to ask me for shipping costs.

Condado Plaza tournament base set: $25's and $500's are in uncirculated condition (with satin finish)
200x $25 + 158x $100 (black-white-pink) or 200x $100 (black-blue-red) + 148x $500

Price for set with black-white-pink $100’s: $475 $350 + $50 (shipping) - paypal F&F SOLD
Price for set with black-blue-red $100’s: $500 $375 + $50 (shipping) - paypal F&F SOLD
Condado P Set_4.JPG

Condado P 25_3.JPG

Condado P 500_2.JPG

Condado Plaza $20’s: 3 racks in used condition

Price: $240 $180 + $55 (shipping) - paypal F&F
Condado P 20_2.JPG

Condado P 20_6.JPG

Intercontinental $500's: 1 rack in uncirculated condition (with satin finish)

Price: $180 paypal F&F+ shipping
SOLD

Inter C 500_1.JPG

Inter C 500_3.JPG

Intercontinental $500's: 60 chips in used condition

Price: $60 + $40 (shipping) - paypal F&F
SOLD
Inter C 500 usés_2.JPG

Intercontinental $25's: 1 rack in uncirculated condition

Price: $50 paypal F&F+ shipping
SOLD
Inter C 25_1.JPG

Inter C 25_2.JPG

Inter C 25_3.JPG

Last edited:
I have just been contacted by PM for the remaining 60 Intercontinental $500’s. Sale pending.

@WedgeRock I mentioned that you also wanted a single barrel. But I haven’t received a response yet. Otherwise, big thanks for the help provided!

About every hour, I revise my plan... Thinking about it now, I'm NOT going to expand my $500's, so I don't need the barrel split. In fact, I have may have an extra barrel available if your buyer is interested. I'll know for sure by next weekend.

Thanks for keeping me in mind, tho.

About every hour, I revise my plan... Thinking about it now, I'm NOT going to expand my $500's, so I don't need the barrel split. In fact, I have may have an extra barrel available if your buyer is interested. I'll know for sure by next weekend.

Thanks for keeping me in mind, tho.
These are the eternal considerations and concerns of all chippers:
  • Do I have enough chips in this set?
  • Do I really need 5’000 chips in this one?
  • Why did I buy scrub donkey chips? :tdown:
  • Why I didn’t buy scrub donkey chips? :banghead:

Last edited:
It's gonna take a bit to hash out what I need but I'll follow and let you know if something works out.
You would think that I play the good salesman. But without messing around, the CIC chips (Coin In Center, mines Condado Plaza’s) are among chips that shuffle best. The feeling is simply very good and incomparable, especially for the new chips or the chips in excellent condition. Among those who don’t like plastic chips, there are many who like BJ CIC chips for that special feeling. Other information: They are also, among the heavy plastic chips (13 grammes), those that all people like, because the weight has a lot to do with this feeling.

If you take my set, you can add some $1K chips, with the sale on February 16. And if you wait a little bit, I’ll lower the price. (Tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom