SOLD FINAL PRICE DROP: $7.00/chip... BTP Tournament remnants: 140x T25 43mm IHC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chips for sale this week vs. me

tenor.gif
It was you inside the duck? If the answer would be "yes"...not sure it would make you laugh...(sorry for this comment - no link with the thread! But im tired with this kind of "free violence") ;)
Friendly
Og.

Let me update my dibs to get this split moving! I'll take a total of (2)T25, (2)T100 & (1)T500 barrels.
noted!

Remaining from the tourney set:
140x T25
120x T100
20x T500
100x T1k
20x T5k

I'd say, if we can get all the T500, T1k and T5k spoken for, we can say the split is a go.

Of course, if someone just wants to grab the entire set, there's that option too.

Anyone thinking: let's split the BTP $1s (1 rack) - $650 USD.
I would like 2 barrels to Denmark and check out the chips.

Remaining:
1x rack BTP $1s

Full tournament set still available

In event of a split, following remain "un-dibsed"
140x T25
120x T100
20x T500
100x T1k
20x T5k

I could take 3 barrels of BTP $1 in a split....
Let's gets some chips... What do you sayyyyyyy
I wasn't planning on breaking up the rack of $1s, but @rovertech expressed interest in 2 barrels, so if you're each fine with the respective shipping costs ($26 for up to 500g to the USA, $25 for up to 1kg to Denmark) I can split it up for you.

Missed out on your favourite JACK Cinci chips yesterday?

Why not treat yourself to some minty circus-themed THC and IHC chips instead? :cool

BTP $1s still available

BTP Tournament Set available.
Preference still to sell the whole set, but split still an option if someone claims at least the remaining T500, T1k and T5ks.

Screenshot 2021-03-22 at 18.57.04.png

I wasn't planning on breaking up the rack of $1s, but @rovertech expressed interest in 2 barrels, so if you're each fine with the respective shipping costs ($26 for up to 500g to the USA, $25 for up to 1kg to Denmark) I can split it up for you.
I'll take 3 barrels with $25 shipping to Denmark and No risk of import charges

Also have interest in barrels of BigTop 25 cent, $5s and $25 (in 39mm THC). Looking great "picture"

"BTP Tournament Set" is to expensive... Unless you're filling up your set... Just my opinion in relation to other chips

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 105
I'll take 3 barrels with $25 shipping to Denmark and No risk of import charges

Also have interest in barrels of BigTop 25 cent, $5s and $25 (in 39mm THC). Looking great "picture"

"BTP Tournament Set" is to expensive... Unless you're filling up your set... Just my opinion in relation to other chips
If you think BTP tournament prices are expensive, just wait til you hear what those fracs, $5s and $25s you want go for... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

If you think BTP tournament prices are expensive, just wait til you hear what those fracs, $5s and $25s you want go for... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Year... only opinion...
I'll guess you at the price level....
Just need a rich kid passing by :)

Alright, so I think we're close to a split. If someone grabs the last barrel of T500 and the rack of T1000, I'll go ahead and split this up, even if I'm left with T25s and T100s in the end.

Of course, picking up the entire set is still an option.

Are these in mint condition?
Some have seen play exactly twice. The vast majority are unfelted. If in doubt, I’m happy to send more photos so buyers can judge for themselves.

And what would be my shipping cost for the rack of 1ks?

$45 for tracked shipping for one full rack (for up to 2kg). The pricing for international shipping is broken down by weight at 100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg and 10kg respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom