SOLD BTP Cash, AS Tourney samples + Fun Nites available [UPDATE 18.12] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say I'm not mad at all, thats just how business goes sometimes. :unsure: I thought this wasnt so nice, maybe just a mistake. However I wish the new owner lots of fun with this sample set. ;) GLWS

I just want to say I'm not mad at all, thats just how business goes sometimes. :unsure: I thought this wasnt so nice, maybe just a mistake. However I wish the new owner lots of fun with this sample set. ;) GLWS
I'm still new here and have no skin in this game, but if that's the case I find that a private message to the OP usually works a bit better in that regard. Way less chance of turning things into a sh*tshow.

Wow would sure love a simple sales thread for once. Woke up to this instead. Anyways for transparency, I'd much rather post the recent pm exchange instead of trying to explain here:

1.png

2.png

3.png

Anyways, I'm wading through the messages & pms and will be contacting the respective buyers for the different chips.

Some messages I should address:

For clarity, does buyer pay for both international shipping and reshipping costs?

Unfortunately, yes. I'm working on "partitioning" the shipments to the US in a way that would result in the greatest savings while still getting the chips to you safely but regardless, being on the other side of the world will take its toll.

When I was talking to you @Balanar you told me the BTP Cash Sample Set was $160 and now you are selling it for $110 :(

Yup you are correct @Mr_Y3RAC. $160 would've already been less than what I paid and the price of $110 in the listing was a mistake on my part plain and simple.

I’d take both ES tourney sets if you could ship them directly to Germany. Hope Singapore allows private international shipping atm?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom