For Sale ALL THE CHIPPIES! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balanar

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Ok so I've jumped into the world of poker chips for some time now and am looking to grab some more chips. However, cash is tight for the time being and I have some unexpected expensive family medical bills to pay so I have been persuaded to sell some chips to get funds to buy what I want for the time being. I have to add that this thread is tentative and I might not end up selling these at all depending on what happens in the next few days in my other fund raising efforts.

Shipping to the US would best be served if you are able to ship as a group and then redistribute locally. Priority would go to larger purchases. Trades for what I want would take TOP priority

A list of what I'm looking for:

- PCR V1 [100 x 1s & 1 x 5]
- Grand Cardroom Gold Foil [40 x 25s]

FOR SALE:

Grand Cardroom Tournament Chips (Suits Mold). Mint Condition. $2.50/chip + shipping

*Photos are of the gold foil chips but the silver hotstamp chips are identical in every way except for the hotstamps.*

Gold Foil Hotstamps

- 20x Charcoal 100s
- 70x Purple 500s
- 85x Blaze Orange 1000s
- 5x Yellow 5000s

Silver Foil Hotstamps

- 120x Green 25s
- 120x Charcoal 100s
- 10x Purple 500s
- 141x Blaze Orange 1000s
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In interests of complete transparency, I've attached the shipping quotes from Singpost.com (in SGD so don't panic!) for your reference. Note: The prices quoted do not include packaging (I will pack with an unresonable abundance of bubblewrap etc) so don't expect a rack of chips to come in under 1kg unless you're looking to buy poker chip dust after the mailmen are done with them.

Also, shipping to the US would best be served if you are able to ship as a group and then redistribute locally. Considering how much I've sunk into the shipping to Singapore via a proxy, these prices are reasonable. Lastly, I did look into having chips shipped via other couriers (DHL, FedEx etc) but they were still cost prohibitive. What I've learnt is that money can be earned but the chance to get chips you love only come by rarely.
View attachment 305018

Last edited:
Those Silver Stakes $5's are amazing! Actually, all the chippies are amazing!

GLWS!

Last edited:
At 4:16 am you posted that you were looking for ideas on how to use these chips with milling/relabeling in mind.

At 8:08 am you put them up for sale due to financial hardships.

You sir, deserve an award for the worst 4 hours ever.

At 4:16 am you posted that you were looking for ideas on how to use these chips with milling/relabeling in mind.

At 8:08 am you put them up for sale due to financial hardships.

You sir, deserve an award for the worst 4 hours ever.

Well you're not completely wrong.

Without going into too much detail and derailing the thread:

I was happily dreaming about chips as usual until I received a call from my mom asking if she could drop by my place.

Mom drops by and calmly tells me that she has been undergoing a battery of tests for almost a year now and her doctors have ruled out most if not all other possibilities and diagnosed her with MS.

Already lost my dad years ago due to a sudden heart attack. Apparently MS has no cure but can be managed. Mom has insurance but still a lot of money needed.

I've been thinking of paring down my chips for some time now anyways so this basically accelerated my decision to sell everything but the chips that I love most. Of course, I love my mother more than any chip so if I decide to, I'll just sell everything down the road.

So basically not a panic sale or anything but doing what needs to be done I guess.

Updated again with epic price drops!

Silver stars and 2 racks of LCO 5s available again.

Drop me a pm with any questions!

@DerberAlter for the hotstamped 100x Silver Stars $5s?
SS 5s are hawt.

If its the quantity that's stopping potential buyers, there are 2-3 more racks in similar condition that I could put up for sale. So let me know if you're building a larger sets.

Edit : Priority still goes to anyone willing to include PCR 1s as part of the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom