Thats exactly what I just said in my head except for the LeCoves
They are like top 5 set of Fantasy Paulsons around

You need to find someone military over there to help you ship
from Sebawang port so you can ship USPS flat rate prices

Thats exactly what I just said in my head except for the LeCoves
They are like top 5 set of Fantasy Paulsons around

You need to find someone military over there to help you ship
from Sebawang port so you can ship USPS flat rate prices

Agreed. That would be awesome. I decided to bite the bullet. All of his chips are just too nice.

I'm interested in the LCO $5s (already sent a PM) but hoping for someone to share the shipping. Come on people, buy Bala's chippies! :)

So peeps are buying some recently? Interested in LCO 5s if people are sharing shipping to make it worthwhile!
I would share the shipping and take the Irish Mikes but I messaged him a couple of weeks ago and still no response

Hi everyone! Very very sorry about not getting back about pms etc.. I'm back now and will reply everyone within 24hrs to get this rolling ASAP.

All chips aside Bala, how are you? Everything okay man?

I hope your mom is doing okay, possibly getting better and getting after the health troubles. It's good to see you post and again...I'm too broke to help buy your amazing chips.

I just hope you are doing well and that momma is on the mend.

Take care Bala!

Bump. Someone buy some of these chips so I can save on shipping for the LCOs :whistle: :whistling:

Bump. Someone buy some of these chips so I can save on shipping for the LCOs :whistle: :whistling:
I will take the Irish Mikes and split the shipping with you if you can get them in hand. I have tried several times. He doesn’t communicate very well

Huh we exchanged PMs 3 times on 13th Nov and the last message was from me to you answering a question you had asked. Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom