SOLD BTP Cash, AS Tourney samples + Fun Nites available [UPDATE 18.12] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balanar

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Managed to secure some trades/sales so I'll be putting up the samples set here for sale. Please post a message here and then drop me a pm to confirm your interest.

All chips are mint except for the Fun Nites but please refer to the pictures to gauge for yourself as well as to see what is included in each set.

To save on shipping costs for everyone involved, I will be shipping everything to a trusted chipper in the US who will then ship your respective packages out to you. Prices below are without shipping cost. I'm looking to have everything shipped out by Friday at the latest - subject to confirmation and payments by the respective buyers of course.

UPDATED 16/12: Added lots of other chips and updated currently pending sets.

Sample sets:

ES Cash - $90: MilouPilou1
ES Tourney Primary - $85: Ghoti
AS Cash - $60: UnicornFlash
BTP Cash - $110: Grimace
BTP Tourney - $100: RiverKingCali
ES Tourney Secondary - $90: wuffle

Other chips:
10x AS T25 - $45: Josh Kifer
10x AS T100 - $45: Josh Kifer
20x AS T5000 - $110: dkq999
20x Le Cove $1000s - $80: jag217
100x Fun Nites (Hotstamps removed cleanly on many chips. Perfect for relabelling) - $90:

Jetons:
12x 45mm MSK Reload/Rebuy - $30: pipdenny
8x ALL IN/CALL - $28: K ALL IN 9
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STILL AVAILABLE:

AS Tourney - $80 $70

*I am not looking to break lots up into smaller pieces right now. Feel free to purchase and trade/sell what you don't need. Shoot me an offer for the lots if you're looking to buy multiple or have an offer close to asking in mind.

Lot 1: $175 + shipping wuffle

The Ambassador $1000s, suits mold sample set, Steve Appleton $500s, Paulson Pharaohs sample set and PCF Tourney chips are all in excellent to mint condition with sharp edges. The Empress 5s are basically tires but awesome to shuffle. The Jerry's look to be the nastiest of the lot but clean up great with an ultrasonic (see the 2 shown below).

Lot 1.jpeg

Lot 2: $165 + shipping wuffle

Some of the starbursts (especially the blues could really use some oil to bring them back to life. Chips are generally in excellent to minty condition except for the single arc yellow chip, the whites and the blues.

Lot 2.jpeg

Lot 3: $100 + shipping $50+shipping

This lot is for anyone looking to grab a ton of samples from CPC as well as some other types of chips like the Nile Clubs & Nevada Jacks featured here. There are 2 full sets of the colour samples and mold samples from CPC here along with the Atlantic Club, Aurora Club samples and additional CPC chips in varying molds and colour/spot combinations.

Lot 3.jpeg

Lot 4: $30 + shipping $20+shipping

Lot of assorted RHC and THC chips as shown. The Argosy 5s are in mint condition with beautiful hotstamps.

Lot 4.jpeg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20201215_234608.jpg
20201215_234413.jpg
AS Cash Sample.jpeg
AS Tournament Sample.jpeg
ES Cash Sample.jpeg
BTP Tournament Sample.jpeg
ES Tournament Sample.jpeg
BTP Cash Sample.jpeg
ES Secondary Tournament Sample.jpeg
Mint AS Tourney & Le Cove 1000s.jpeg

Attachments

• SB Cash Sample.jpeg
    SB Cash Sample.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 1,455
  • SB Tournament Sample.jpeg
    SB Tournament Sample.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 1,503
  • Lot 1.jpeg
    Lot 1.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Es tourney primary please

Edit: to make sure, the ones with progressive edge spots.

Last edited:
To save on shipping costs for everyone involved, I will be shipping everything to a trusted chipper in the US who will then ship your respective packages out to you. Prices below are without shipping cost. I'm looking to have everything shipped out by Friday at the latest - subject to confirmation and payments by the respective buyers of course...

For clarity, does buyer pay for both international shipping and reshipping costs?

Last edited:
I understand that the moderators deleted @Jeevansluck 's post and I understand why but it does appear that there was a genuine agreement between him and the seller to have right of first refusal on the two Sunset Beach sets for their original cost. I have no horse in this race and have no interest of getting in the middle of anything but it seems that the fair thing to do would be for me to release dibs and for those two sets to be offered directly back to him. There is no need to publish private DMs or make this bigger than it needs to be but let's just handle this the right way?

When I was talking to you @Balanar you told me the BTP Cash Sample Set was $160 and now you are selling it for $110 :(
There are no rules against getting the price that you want for a set of chips. As it turns out it looks like he might just sell the chips back to their original owner so all of us are out of luck. Good luck with your search, these will pop up again for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom