Bring out your Mapes.... ($100’s) (1 Viewer)

Hey, you can sell and people can buy for whatever. The only thing that is important (and should be disclosed) is the total number found. You've done that so you are good.

As an aside, it is absolutely astonishing to me that these were found without the assistance of a "Not Mine" post. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Hey, you can sell and people can buy for whatever. The only thing that is important (and should be disclosed) is the total number found. You've done that so you are good.

As an aside, it is absolutely astonishing to me that these were found without the assistance of a "Not Mine" post. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
The guy I obtained this hoard from is 80 something years old and found as a friend of a friend. Doubt he knows what the interment even is. Lol. It was a pure stroke of luck.

There’s 835 in existence ?? Sounds like a pretty small number for the size and length of open of the place.
That’s how many we’ve accounted for in this thread, not how many are in existence. I’m sure several hundred if not thousands more may exist.

That’s the entire point of this thread is to get an accurate count especially with the recent finds from yourself and others of what’s known.

Post in thread 'Mapes Owners Unite'
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/mapes-owners-unite.19126/post-1366559

1620330726332.gif

:p:p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom