SOLD Bridge Size Cut Card Bundle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Are you out of sets yet?

If not, DIBS for the next spot in line.

Thanks.

I guess it was worth doing the triple backup dibs. I didn't get back on here until after I seen there was more sets.

So I apparently had a pretty big brain fart last night and thought these were poker size. These cards are bridge size. o_O Anyone that paid and would like a refund just shoot me a DM. If you still want them and paid let me know and I will send out. Sorry about that!

So I apparently had a pretty big brain fart last night and thought these were poker size. These cards are bridge size. o_O Anyone that paid and would like a refund just shoot me a DM. If you still want them and paid let me know and I will send out. Sorry about that!
Even better

I would still be in for bridge size but looks like I didn't make the list. Dibs if someone doesn't want bridge size.

IN if still available
Bridge rules all!
i was about to say... @TheRealTeddyKGB getting bridge size? is the world coming to an end?

dibs a set if still available!

I'll still take them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom