SOLD Bridge Size Cut Card Bundle (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buge

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Edit: These are bridge size cards. 5 cards for $6 shipped in the US. I have multiple sets of these so I should have enough for everyone.
The top 3 cards show front and back. The horseshoe cards are the same on both sides. 1 card is all white other is all black.
IMG_7308.jpeg

Last edited:
Backup incass he cant afford it or does that thing where he decides his dibs doesnt count

That is a solid "dibs" my friend. Otherwise I would have called "waffle dibs", which we all know are non-binding :D

All I want are the Horseshoes. If you want the others, I'll send them to you in a Valentine's card!

That is a solid "dibs" my friend. Otherwise I would have called "waffle dibs", which we all know are non-binding :D

All I want are the Horseshoes. If you want the others, I'll send them to you in a Valentine's card!
Sure! Was gonna use them as a giveaway for my charity tournament. We all got cut cards but I hope noobs will enjoy them.

I want the 3 others :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom