Wanted Bridge plastic cards in quantity (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just grabbed some Bravo’s but it wouldn’t hurt to grab some Statesmen cards since many are vouching for them at that price point. This way I can prolong the life of the really nice stuff. Hell, use the card to recut the delivered pizza for all I care.
you want statesmans to cut pizzas with.

you want statesmans to cut pizzas with.
I posted in the Statesman group buy thread to buy a couple set ups. But that is a "maybe" proposition if they can get enough decks sold. So is it possible to buy Statesmans NOW? Oh, and they'd have to be bridge size, jumbo index.

I posted in the Statesman group buy thread to buy a couple set ups. But that is a "maybe" proposition if they can get enough decks sold. So is it possible to buy Statesmans NOW? Oh, and they'd have to be bridge size, jumbo index.
I believe he has the brown and green decks in stock, working on an order for new colors.

The only thing preventing me from using the existing green/brown Statesman bridge jumbo decks is the color of the backs. I have a colorblind regular that can't tell the difference between the two. Otherwise they'd be in the rotation with the rest of my go to's. Another +1 for Statesman and -1 for the PokerStore classics run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom