BR Pro / ABC Black Friday Sale Information (1 Viewer)

If we have a custom set design but not completely ready. Can we still purchase the amount needed during sale and continue to work on design with your team?

I believe its THUR morning in Aussie land. I know @Perthmike is ready for the deets on this sale.
The emails are sending out using a new system that I haven't used before. The email is supposed to send out at 7am local time I think. I didn't even think about people in the future! I might have been too late for some 7ams!

The emails are sending out using a new system that I haven't used before. The email is supposed to send out at 7am local time I think. I didn't even think about people in the future! I might have been too late for some 7ams!
Haha...I just checked, and apparently people in the future are already getting the email. :wow:

4CC95CB2-B291-41CF-91B0-C37EC4768354.gif

Just ordered my little Coronavirus Poker heads-up set, and the code "15off..." gave me the discount, but not the free US shipping.
(I sent a note to Gene from the Web page.)

If you place an order, you might want to double-check the resulting payment page.

Last edited:
Does PCF or ABC keep "share ware" or open to use artwork for custom ceramics that may have been ordered in the past?

Yes, although not just anybody's. I am sure that many are too personal or people don't want them copied. I was just wondering if there was a resource of something like a custom tribute set that might be open for others to "re" order.

Yes, although not just anybody's. I am sure that many are too personal or people don't want them copied. I was just wondering if there was a resource of something like a custom tribute set that might be open for others to "re" order.
I have had BR Pro Poker make a ton of dealer buttons for me, and whenever it's someone else's design, I always get permission from the original owner first. Then they tell BR Pro Poker that I have permission to use their design. It's very straightforward, and yes, they do have old designs on file that they can pull. I have had them pull designs from 10+ years ago that they were able to find.

I'm thinking about a 43mm custom DDLM small denom tourney set based on the info in this post.
Thinking:
0.25 - Pink
1 - Blue
5 - Purple
25 - Orange
Muerte/Se Busca (Bounty) - Black
Blank (rebuy?) - Red

And adding blank yellows as possible 0.05s

If anyone is interested in custom 43mms and wants to join in for the lower price, let me know. I'm at 600 chips on my own.

I'm thinking about a 43mm custom DDLM small denom tourney set based on the info in this post.
Thinking:
0.25 - Pink
1 - Blue
5 - Purple
25 - Orange
Muerte/Se Busca (Bounty) - Black
Blank (rebuy?) - Red

And adding blank yellows as possible 0.05s

If anyone is interested in custom 43mms and wants to join in for the lower price, let me know. I'm at 600 chips on my own.

Will you know by tomorrow if your doing this? If so, you might as well order the parks and rec chips with it. It would save you the re shipping expenses from place to yours.

Will you know by tomorrow if your doing this? If so, you might as well order the parks and rec chips with it. It would save you the re shipping expenses from place to yours.
I just did the math and, assuming a MFRB for shipping from you, it only costs about $15 more if I order myself. With the P&R chips, I hit the 1000 quantity discount.

I'll save you the hassle and order my P&R chips on my own.

Thanks

For what it’s worth, I added BRPro to my “VIP” list on my email and the email still went to junk for some reason... so might be worth checking there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom