BPT home game news!! With photos. (1 Viewer)

How do you like the auto shuffler?

Worth the money??

Ps: glad you're back at the table, sweet set up!

Updated photo of the chip collection. Been a little busy lately.

IMG_5758.jpeg

BPT, I just stumbled upon this thread and I can't tell you how happy I am for you. I'm finally running a cash game in two weeks for the first time in 3 years after the covid fiasco and I'm thrilled that I have 6 confirmed. lol

I also have to compliment you on your impeccable taste in your suited speed cloth color.

Yes I helped design them, and used a flaming spade off of a web site that had Paulson samples. Homepokerchips.com had an artist I used.

A couple in game shots, my stack before getting cold decked losing three straight races and hitting the rail out of the money still a fun night at the BPT until next month’s tourney time to clean up
IMG_5976.jpeg
IMG_5977.jpeg

On the card review - guys loved Desjgn cards feel and texture, not so much on the Trefl decks, no complaints on the feel but they did not care for the full bleed backs. People are funny like that I guess, I like full bleed but was the exception of the whole group. Go figure.

Just an update on the WheelRDealer. At last weekend’s tournament a buddy says out of all the shit I’ve bought and sold, this thing is the neatest gadget he has seen at my game. That says a lot believe me.

Game photos. As for me, card dead all night, finally look down a QQ, end up all in against AK offsuit, he hits an Ace first card of the flop, that’s all folks! Won a little back at cash, had a great time with awesome friends. Last minute cancellations so only 16 players, not a bad thing to say about it. Now a photo barrage.
View attachment 1141939
Late arriver to this thread but I love what you're doing @BPTDirector . You have the type of game and players I hope to have someday!

At a passing glance while going through this thread at like 3am on my phone, dude in the stripes looked like he was hovering in a squat with no chair.

Now THAT is commitment to the game!

Late arriver to this thread but I love what you're doing @BPTDirector . You have the type of game and players I hope to have someday!

At a passing glance while going through this thread at like 3am on my phone, dude in the stripes looked like he was hovering in a squat with no chair.

Now THAT is commitment to the game!
Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom