BPT home game news!! With photos. (2 Viewers)

Next time. Too much catching up this time. There was plenty of interest though.
Screenshot_20230528_135339_Google.jpg

One of the best things. We are now empty nesters in a house that’s too big for us. As a consequence I get to leave my whole setup ready until next time. I just went down and put my chips away and straightened chairs, ten minutes, and I could host again tonight if I wanted to. I’ll keep posting in this thread with any news on the resurrected BPT.

Last edited:
One of the best things. We are now empty nesters in a house that’s too big for us. As a consequence I get to leave my whole setup ready until next time. I just went down and put my chips away and straightened chairs, ten minutes, and I could host again tonight if I wanted to. I’ll keep posting in this thread with any news on the resurrected BPT.
Am I a bad Dad for wanting this too???

My teenagers hog the entire upstairs, and I’ve measured their rooms - for tables and stuff…………. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

When’s the next game?
1685307623750.png

I look forward to having this problem. 6-8 years and I should have it. Lol

Congratulations on getting back to hosting. I try for once a month and usually love it. Last game I think 5 of the 8 players were new. Still had a blast.

The 43mm Matsui chips were enjoyed by all. I heartily recommend them. We also tried 4 color jumbo poker size cards. Another big hit for the older eyes in the group.

One last photo of some special parts of my setup. What you see here is table designation. This is the purple table, so if you draw a seat with a number and a purple background this iss your table. The oak box engraved with my logo is for the empty starting stack tubes and the oversized seat marker cards shown in a the top photo. This leaves everything nice and organized for my cleanup later. Awesome card box purchased here. Tube and seating card setup built by a great friend of mine and engraved by another buddy that owns a trophy shop
BB4296E5-93A8-4B70-B495-A09540ABE93B.jpeg
96ED5023-39DF-48CF-8C0E-2E60618EE20E.jpeg

Got it from T_Chan. @Racer96 was my contact. He works for Tony.

You pay what the ST site says. They have to charge full price, minus any coupons I believe that are redeemable at the time.

I’ve run a couple hundred shuffles to test it for both jamming and randomness, I’m happy to report zero jams and no concerns about deck repetition.

Totally recommend getting one if you are on the fence.

26FBE008-9CC3-4350-904D-8E5863BFA551.jpeg

BINK!!!!!! Too busy playing to take photos then too excited about winning. Sorry guys and gals.

One last post, definitely noteworthy these days. Jim B. was in charge and owner back when every one of these chips were made and worked directly with me every step of the way. I have some of the first release quarter and half pie chips and the 3V that’s thinner than today’s 3U. I’ll have those memories forever. Rest in Peace Jim.

Under construction————

I bought one of the table racks from Tony and my buddy is now building a case with cash box on the end so I can secure things related to the cash game. Here’s the latest progress photos before lock, handles and stain looks pretty damn good to me
imagejpeg_1.jpeg

71141297292__822DAA09-8DD6-4247-B00F-D04C33571943.jpeg

Well my game cart project is complete. I now have a secure rack for cash chips and the cash buy in money as well as protection for my shuffler on the bottom shelf along with my tournament setup boxes. The two PCF pads fit the cart perfectly and all wood products were done by my good buddy Norm from Peoria. As usual my photos don’t do it justice but believe me I’m super pleased.
IMG_5357.jpeg
IMG_5356.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom