Wanted Boxes... I need boxes. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey everybody,

I’ll be moving in a little bit and I need some paper chip boxes for storage and moving. If you have any that I can have/ purchase, please hit me up.

Thanks,

I’ve got at least ten... maybe twenty. White Paulson and CPC. You can have them for the cost of shipping. I might be able to flatten them and ship them in a medium flat rate box. Lemme check tomorrow.

I’ve got at least ten... maybe twenty. White Paulson and CPC. You can have them for the cost of shipping. I might be able to flatten them and ship them in a medium flat rate box. Lemme check tomorrow.

I’d appreciate that. Please let me know.

Thank you.

I have a ton you can have. You can come get them whenever you want. Just let me know how many and when. I'll leave them in the driveway.

I've got a bunch. I think I can fit 25 in a medium (flat rate box). I'll sell them for $1.20 per box plus shipping (that is about what I paid to have them shipped to me.

Looks like you have some options that are better than me (@Klobberer). I have 18 Paulson (like the Werneke) and 11 CPC. I confirmed that I can flatten them. If you need any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom