SOLD Boardwalk tournament set - 43mm (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixSpeedFury

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
This auction is for the highly coveted 400 Sun-Fly hybrid Boardwalk tournament set. These have never been put in use, which is why I'm selling it. Racks and a dealer button of your choice is included. Option to buy another dealer button for $5.

Breakdown is as follows:

$25-100: $100-120: $500-70: $1000-80: $5000-30

1. STARTING BID: $300
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $10.
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM.
5. Auction will use the "5 minutes after last closing bid rule". Highest bid at 10pm EDT (New York Time) on Thursday, September 6th wins unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time. If so, then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. I do not look forward to the snipe bid time so please do not wait until then to bid if interested.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: a) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; b) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: Shipping and handling and any optional insurance costs are the responsibility of the winner. I will ship anywhere, however once the chips are accepted at the post office (or UPS) I will no longer be responsible should they get lost along the way or indefinitely delayed in customs.
10. Payment Terms: PayPal FF Only

Good luck!

20180902_153549.jpg
20180902_153308-1.jpg
20180902_153342-1.jpg
20180902_153504.jpg

Good luck bidding everyone ;)... see you all on Thursday night :p

Last edited:
we are just getting the price up early. I like to think of this as pre-bidding. No need to wait till the last minute

we are just getting the price up early. I like to think of this as pre-bidding. No need to wait till the last minute

But what you guys are doing isn’t real bidding. LOL

But what you guys are doing isn’t real bidding. LOL

I think he's saying that everyone should just do a cluster f*$K bunch of bidding all in the last few minute(s) of the auction... Then a giant argument can/will ensue as to the validity of bids/times/rules.... Then some folks will get extra butt hurt about how it all goes down when the technicals shit hits the fan.

:rolleyes:

I think he's saying that everyone should just do a cluster f*$K bunch of bidding all in the last few minute(s) of the auction... Then a giant argument can/will ensue as to the validity of bids/times/rules.... Then some folks will get extra butt hurt about how it all goes down when the technicals shit hits the fan.

:rolleyes:

Pretty much expected these days... unfortunately.

Anyway, wish this was a one day auction so we could find out what happens tonight as opposed to waiting three nights for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom