Board Gamers Poker Chip Interest Thread (2 Viewers)

Was pleasantly surprised to find my package on my doorstep today after a month of no tracking updates. Very happy with how everything turned out!

Attachments

• B697B938-1959-495E-B927-0330775B1B6C.jpeg
    B697B938-1959-495E-B927-0330775B1B6C.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 304
Out of curiosity, what was the reason behind changing the edge spots for the 5? All the denoms have different edge spots, but 1 and 5 share the same pattern.

Also, for those who've handled these already, how do the Bank chips compare to the Majestics or Royals? I have a friend who's looking to upgrade his plastics and cc's fit his budget nicely.

Thanks!

Out of curiosity, what was the reason behind changing the edge spots for the 5? All the denoms have different edge spots, but 1 and 5 share the same pattern.

Reduction in the number and cost of the molds required. Mold costs are very expensive.

Also, for those who've handled these already, how do the Bank chips compare to the Majestics or Royals? I have a friend who's looking to upgrade his plastics and cc's fit his budget nicely.

To me these feel very similar to the Majestics and Royals. I'm quite pleased by the feel of them. Get samples :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom