For Sale BLOWOUT: 65ct/chip | Paulson T&C | Initals BDL | 357 solid Light Blue chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFCJ

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
These would be great for relabel. Please review pics for condition.

Available: 357 Light Blue $1 chips with BDL on one side.

$0.65 per chip for minimum of 100 chips

You pay postage.

IMG_2193.jpg
IMG953872.jpg

Last edited:
Great price on these! Excellent frac re-label canidate...or clean them and use them as is. If I didn't make my most recent purchase, I would be all over these. GLWS!

Would I need to do anything other than just place the labels on top? or something has to be removed? I am looking to relabel .25 cents for my cash set. Ill take a rack if that is the case.

Would I need to do anything other than just place the labels on top? or something has to be removed? I am looking to relabel .25 cents for my cash set. Ill take a rack if that is the case.

When a chip is hotstamped, the stamp is indented into the chips and often parts of the outline of the stamp are slightly raised. So, you "can" put a label on top of a hot stamp, but if there are raised areas around the edge of the stamp, the label won't sit perfectly flat. Even if it does, you'll almost definitely be able to "see" the hotstamp or at least the hotstamp impression through the label. So while you "can" place a label right on top of a hot stamp, the generally accepted best practice is to mill the chip, which means to shave off a thin layer of the recessed area, to remove the hot stamp and create a nice clean (slightly deeper) recess to accept a label.

When a chip is hotstamped, the stamp is indented into the chips and often parts of the outline of the stamp are slightly raised. So, you "can" put a label on top of a hot stamp, but if there are raised areas around the edge of the stamp, the label won't sit perfectly flat. Even if it does, you'll almost definitely be able to "see" the hotstamp or at least the hotstamp impression through the label. So while you "can" place a label right on top of a hot stamp, the generally accepted best practice is to mill the chip, which means to shave off a thin layer of the recessed area, to remove the hot stamp and create a nice clean (slightly deeper) recess to accept a label.

thanks for the explanation. I am guessing I would have to get regular paulsons without the hot stamp. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom