SOLD Black Friday Sale (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill take a barrel of these thanks

1605160352063.png

OK, returned home late last night. I-80 was closed in Wyoming for black ice and multiple accidents. Rerouted on some snow covered mountain road. Not fun. One of the pallets tipped over in transit. Poor stacking with half filled boxes gave way about 2 minutes into the drive home. All chips survived. Good news is that all of the chips were in New Bud Jones racks. I will be selling them later. Here is one picture. The snappers and $.50 chips will only be offered in sets. Haven't found the $500s yet, but there is only 1 rack and those will be offered in sample sets only. The $1s, $5s, $25s and $100s will be offered individually.

Attachments

• 20201112_111059.jpg
    20201112_111059.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 1,209
OK, returned home late last night. I-80 was closed in Wyoming for black ice and multiple accidents. Rerouted on some snow covered mountain road. Not fun. One of the pallets tipped over in transit. Poor stacking with half filled boxes gave way about 2 minutes into the drive home. All chips survived. Good news is that all of the chips were in New Bud Jones racks. I will be selling them later. Here is one picture. The snappers and $.50 chips will only be offered in sets. Haven't found the $500s yet, but there is only 1 rack and those will be offered in sample sets only. The $1s, $5s, $25s and $100s will be offered individually.
Omg those 1s!

Oh shit

are these RHC or house/paulson mold?

the 25s it looks like it says isles, I can't tell on anything else?

Isle of Capri house mold $25?

Hoooooly shit. This probably changes my next relabel plans...

how are the quantities for these Jim? Obviously not looking for a number, but are these similar to the HSIs (i.e. do you think 1s will be available after an hour haha)

Wait... just re-read this your post Jim.

"The $1s, $5s, $25s and $100s will be offered individually."

Does this mean there won't be %s involved in this sale?

Those $100s are crazy, too bad they have the house mold on em - can only imagine the relabel options!

Trimoons look cool! I wonder if there could be dirty stack issues with the 1s and 5s both having greens and red. o_O Thoughts?
I wondered that too but I think the white should be distinctive enough to avoid that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom