SOLD Black Friday Sale (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trimoons look cool! I wonder if there could be dirty stack issues with the 1s and 5s both having greens and red. o_O Thoughts?
Just look at those 2 chips in their racks, I can't imagine there would ever be a dirty stack problem, they look completely different.

My wallet thanked me for running T5 base tournaments...this will likely be a cash-game only sale.

Theres one on eBay for like 12 bucks or something saw it like 2 weeks ago. A rack would be sweet but not at 12 per chip
Yah Ive seen that chip for months now.

That guys prices are all bonkers on his BIN stuff
Id say those are $5 to someone who REALLY wants one.
$3/400 seems plausible for a rack maybe if its MINT

Still hoping for the WSOP dice chips to make an appearance in this sale!
Confirmed earlier, I'd love to see what denoms will be available.
Leaving tomorrow morning to pick up the IOC Chips. I will have pictures by Friday. WSOP from HSI will be available too, still sorting. Both Paulson and ChipCo. And some other HSI Chips and sets. Lots to get together.

Def ICCG.
But I ain’t hating on IOCKC, my personal preference is ICCG in this particular match up of IOCKC vs. ICCG
55372539.jpg

OK, returned home late last night. I-80 was closed in Wyoming for black ice and multiple accidents. Rerouted on some snow covered mountain road. Not fun. One of the pallets tipped over in transit. Poor stacking with half filled boxes gave way about 2 minutes into the drive home. All chips survived. Good news is that all of the chips were in New Bud Jones racks. I will be selling them later. Here is one picture. The snappers and $.50 chips will only be offered in sets. Haven't found the $500s yet, but there is only 1 rack and those will be offered in sample sets only. The $1s, $5s, $25s and $100s will be offered individually.
Glad you made the drive home safely! Nothing worse than long + snowy drives.

Chips look great :)

i've been passing up on all of Jim's offerings but this one I won't be able to resist. I'll be looking to get a smallish set of 500 chips w $1, $5, $25 (200/200/100) but might need help depending on the % caps.

i've been passing up on all of Jim's offerings but this one I won't be able to resist. I'll be looking to get a smallish set of 500 chips w $1, $5, $25 (200/200/100) but might need help depending on the % caps.
Time to buddy-up! It's the only way to get the chips you want sometimes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom