SOLD Black Friday Sale (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never murdered chips before I am assuming its not the easiest thing in the world could you just relabel these HSI without the Milling involved do you think ? just put a Gear label over the original label ? need Fracs but I know they are hard to get ahold of and expensive for this set
See post below.

The HSI’s are fine from what I’ve seen being over labeled as per the post below. Can’t tell with the IOC’s
Over labeling works fine. :tup:

Over labeled chip...

View attachment 579103

Shot from the side...

View attachment 579104

The slight ridge on the back side of the chip is the height difference between the over labeled center and the outer ridge. You can see it best on the purple inlay on the far side.

The sale is probably completed right? Otherwise I would like a sample Set of the IOC...

@TheChipRoom

Effing miracle workers or what?!?!?!

Shipping notice!!!!!! Amazing Jim! Simply amazing...
Screenshot_20201128-101235.png

I have never murdered chips before I am assuming its not the easiest thing in the world could you just relabel these HSI without the Milling involved do you think ? just put a Gear label over the original label ? need Fracs but I know they are hard to get ahold of and expensive for this set
It's actually super easy. If you have any COVID time on your hands, I'd go for it. There are a couple videos around, not hard at all.

I’m happy for you but also jealous. The only email I’ve gotten to this point was my payment confirmation from PayPal so I hope mine went through ok :nailbite:
You mean you didnt tip Jim?!?!?

I thought it was standard practice to slip Jim an extra $20. :sneaky:

But for reals, trust in Jim. Id say if youve paid, good chance you are good. Sending some shipping juju your way

Also got my shipping notice! :D

If anyone needs an extra rack of the HSI Chipco WSOP T25 or T100, let me know. Would also trade for T1000 or higher.

76 packages ready for the post office tomorrow morning!

Like waiting for the lottery numbers to see when mine is shipped out.

Silly question for you Jim, how do you pack the chips for the FRB? Just wrapped and bubble wrap or cardboard chip boxes. Been so long since I bought anything I can’t remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom